Do people really fall for that?!?

2»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummmm why do ppl use these catshops for CS anyways?

Buying the shards from merchant then combining them at jewelscraftsman is cheaper with zero risk of being scammed.

because apparently alot of them be ignorant and never learned that the merchant can sell stones.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummmm why do ppl use these catshops for CS anyways?

Buying the shards from merchant then combining them at jewelscraftsman is cheaper with zero risk of being scammed.

Because people are lazy. I know several people who do it / used to do it. I'll take anything cheaper, so when I do CS, I combine my stones. TBH it takes what, 2 mins tops (and I'm exaggerating here) to merge all the stones for CS?
    because apparently alot of them be ignorant and never learned that the merchant can sell stones.

That too.

I dunno why people don't bother checking stuff around. Are they THAT afraid of messing their games up, or just plain lazy? It's like people who don't read on events and constantly asked when it's coming up. When you see 10 people within 5 minutes asking when an event starts even though it's in the starting announcement makes your faith in humanity drop - if you have a bit of faith left in humanity, mind you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2010

oops...did i give a trade secret away?b:laugh

Too tired now but tomorrow im gona knock up a CS guide for newbies/lowbies so they dont get scammed by ppl who are to lazy to earn there own ingame coin and prefer to mug others.

If there is already a CS guide ill post a link to it.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    im betting 7 out of 10 pple dont count their cash register change b:chuckle

Which is good for about 2 out of the 3 that are left, who are far too frequently the ones handing it out and often CAN'T seem to count it properly in the first place... b:angry
  • Reddragonash - Harshlands
    Reddragonash - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oops...did i give a trade secret away?b:laugh

Too tired now but tomorrow im gona knock up a CS guide for newbies/lowbies so they dont get scammed by ppl who are to lazy to earn there own ingame coin and prefer to mug others.

If there is already a CS guide ill post a link to it.

There is this http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/JewlCrafting link to jewel crafting in general ..tho its not a total CS guide but it states how to combine and how many are needed! ^_^