Something a little extra for aut-pathing feature

LordsLttlDoe - Heavens Tear
LordsLttlDoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
I have looked through several threads and pages to see if anyone else has already suggested this. Actually I found very little to do with the auto-pathing feature and more threads on the new fashion.

What I would like to see added to the auto-pathing feature is instead of just clicking on a green name in your quest log, you could also put in coordinates for you to automatically fly to.

I am not a computer programmer so I really do not know if this would be a simple or diffcult procedure to complete.

It isn't much of an idea, but please tell me what you think.
Post edited by LordsLttlDoe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I approve, but it may make things too simple. :< The autopath to begin with made things a LOT easier, and while I love it, it really took away from even having to read what your quests told you and took away having to figure out what you're supposed to be actually doing. Basically, it made you have to stop working at all. :/

But I do like the idea a lot. It would really be quite helpful, and it wouldn't be that big of a deal since we already have the autopath anyway. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Louky - Sanctuary
    Louky - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You can already use the Coordinate assistant to enter your coordinates. A flag will apear on the map (M in game) on your coords. You can then click on your location on the map while pressing alt and Voila! you will be auto-pathed there.
  • LordsLttlDoe - Heavens Tear
    LordsLttlDoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You can already use the Coordinate assistant to enter your coordinates. A flag will apear on the map (M in game) on your coords. You can then click on your location on the map while pressing alt and Voila! you will be auto-pathed there.

Forgive me, I did not know that, thank you for pointing this out to me b:thanks
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Daaang. I wish I knew that a year ago. @_____@ THANK YOU. Talk about helpful. This guy right here. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Or once you enter your coords in the coordinate assistant and assign a name to it, double click that name and you start autopathing to it (no need to even open the map).