Which BH system would you prefer

2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wonder who the 5 ppl who like running back and forth are? O.o

Look at how many people are greedy and want the back-fourth removed... like you're not getting it easier than before. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Look at how many people are greedy and want the back-fourth removed... like you're not getting it easier than before. lol

Greedy? We're playing a computer game for entertainment in our own free time. Personally if I wanted to stress myself running back and forth for hours I'd get an appropriate job, at least I get paid for that. (In fact, buy oracles with the wages, I'd level far faster than bh O_o)

Though to be honest that amount of exp in a short time would be pushing it. The 1 a day system was perfectly fine imo.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    U dont like the game quit it... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ...

ppl say they like old bh but this same ppl do the 3 bhs everyday.. so quit QQ about it...
  • Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear
    Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like the new system in that it gives more options and more exp even if I only do the first boss.

However, I think it is impolite that 1 person would rather fly for an extra 10 minutes than illusion stone while 5 people wait at the boss. 10k coins is a meaningless number when compared to the extra 60 minutes.
  • Clayne - Lost City
    Clayne - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah BH shoulda stayed a once-a-day daily quest.
    Get rid of it. Now the only players who have money in game are the major cash shoppers and the merchanters who have their systems from years of mmoing. BH eliminated the need to grind... and it's rare to fly over butterflies, fishies or clams and actually see someone grinding. If on the chance you do see someone there, it's usually for a quest.

The rush to level you quickly satisfies the need to eliminate boredom, yes, but it also serves pwi in that you don't make enough coin to purchase in-game and cash shop items without having to spend real money.

The quicker you level, the less time you have to farm, the more likely you're gonna say, hey I can spend $20 and get 10m coin and get so much done with it isn't a benefit to you as much as you think it is.

BTW, It's been less than two months and there are already upper 8x tideborns who have done nothing but dalies and public quests... that's kind of sick.

Agreed either way b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    U dont like the game quit it... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ...

ppl say they like old bh but this same ppl do the 3 bhs everyday.. so quit QQ about it...

What age are you? Just honestly curious.

(I'm assuming 12)
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I prefered the old system. I still actually follow it somewhat. I only do a single wined BH a day. Some days I don't even do them at all and just let them stack up.
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its fine the way it is.
    Those who want only 1 BH a day can just do 1. Those who want it abolished can just do none. Just dont drag the others with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan