Changing Lunar Glade

SinCentaur - Dreamweaver
SinCentaur - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
just hoping that you dont turn lunar into instance like fc with no mats. lunar should just be nerfed a bit but leave the mat drops, if you take away lunar mats thats one more waroul mat like the ones from frost mats..that will be totally unattainable in game other than chips >.>...let alone the fact that random gear drops makes good fc gear unattainable..lunar gear should not be this way its good stuff and leaving mats makes it more desireable to run the instance since all can come out with somthing toward what they want from lunar..FC still gets ran for exp but lunar will be less desireable for the same purpose
Post edited by SinCentaur - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    have you bothered reading the patch preview

Instance Changes - Lunar Glade
    Trophy Mode - New modes for the Lunar Glade have been added. Players must complete Frigoris Valley, Insularum Valley, and Nubium Valley to gain access to Trophy Mode.
    Single Player Mode - Players can attain shards, fragments, and crystals through this mode. No quest pre-requisites are necessary to enter.
    Team Mode - This mode now has three options. Players can choose from Imbrium Valley, Smythii Valley, or Cognitum Valley. All three instances contain different bosses.
    - Team Mode requires 3,000,000 coins to enter. The party leader must pay this fee before the team can begin.
    - Monster difficulty in Team Mode has been reduced. Monster drops have been modified as a result.
    - Removed the hidden boss.
    - Soulgems will no longer drop from this instance.
    - Removed Neo-Deity Mode.
    - Two new Level 13 robes have been added to Lunar Glade. Both can be manufactured using Lunar Glade molds and materials.

and here is the link http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=6481
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    just hoping that you dont turn lunar into instance like fc with no mats. lunar should just be nerfed a bit

If anything, make it shorter, but harder. Once you've run lunar a couple of times, it's pretty easy, just time consuming.

Don't nerf the bosses and don't nerf the drop rates.

DO NOT remove Sori. :<
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.