Newbie woundering quest

christopherwolf
christopherwolf Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Good afternoon my new friends of battle. I am the type that has many questions but normally only need one answer. I am wondering about the pvp how does it work is it like all three race one against the other? If so how does it work is it three way battle or what. If not is it you decide a team like the World of ******** arena thing/(I quitted wow cause they pissing me off). If there is no PvP that means this site really need to update that for the fun of killing enemies.

My second series of questions is about the classes. Is there one that can shipshape to random animals. If so does he turn to wolf which is my favorite animal so do not dare insult wolves, If there are none Is there a good ranger type or is the archer ****?. What is the max levels of this game and do they have the attention to upgrade the number while time goes by.

The third series of questions. Is there something like guilds and what is it named exactly cause I want to join one from the start so i can chat while playing.

The last series of questions, Is there prestige class or something of the sort and also is there any rp'ers in this site cause that will also entertain me.
Post edited by christopherwolf on

Comments

• Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PvP can start at lvl 30, and just plain player v player, no mather who or what you are (though you can make squads to go against squads)

Untamed can transform into animals for certain skils, the barb can turn into a white tiger (in humanoid you can be a wolf barb) for aggro and other tanking skils.
    Veno can turn into a fox for melee attacks.
    Archers are killer DD's (terribly high DPS), along side wizards, assasins and psycics (last 2 are new classes)
    Max lvl is 105, but there is noone even near that and they have no intention to increase it either (max lvl around is 103 atm, and it'll be a year or so before we might just see a lvl 105, not counting oracle noobs)

There are factions, you can try to find one at lvl 1 but the big land owning factions won't accept you. Though there are plenty helpful factions around, just check your servers forum

No such thing as a prestige class (never heard of it either)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • christopherwolf
    edited January 2010
    Things that still needs answering is.

So theres no wolf form

RP?

are archers any good

and a new question how do u play htis is wow still diablo style or what.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Good afternoon my new friends of battle. I am the type that has many questions but normally only need one answer. I am wondering about the pvp how does it work is it like all three race one against the other? If so how does it work is it three way battle or what. If not is it you decide a team like the World of ******** arena thing/(I quitted wow cause they pissing me off). If there is no PvP that means this site really need to update that for the fun of killing enemies.

My second series of questions is about the classes. Is there one that can shipshape to random animals. If so does he turn to wolf which is my favorite animal so do not dare insult wolves, If there are none Is there a good ranger type or is the archer ****?. What is the max levels of this game and do they have the attention to upgrade the number while time goes by.

The third series of questions. Is there something like guilds and what is it named exactly cause I want to join one from the start so i can chat while playing.

The last series of questions, Is there prestige class or something of the sort and also is there any rp'ers in this site cause that will also entertain me.

Hellos to you!

For your first question. There is PvP (thus there are PvP servers). There is PvP on PVE server also, just it's optional. What ever you chose pvp starts after lv30.
    This not like the game i shall not name (speaking of other games is against ToS), there are no enemies between any race, your common goal it to beat Wraiths. So simply put, everyone is your enemy.
    You have TW (territory war), for dominance over the map (faction vs faction).

Untamed are the ones the turn to animals.
    Venos turn to fox, barbarians to white tigers.
    Unfortunately, barbs cant turn to wolfs, but your "human" form can look like a wolf.
    You have archers, and they are best DD's with very high crit rate.

Factions = guilds here. I am sure you can find a faction very fast. This game in game community is awesome for that matter.

Prestige? idk what you mean.
    For rp, there is close to non.

~just woke up, if something is not clear ask away.
    ~enjoy your stay in PWi
    b:dirty
  • christopherwolf
    edited January 2010
    Alright here is what I mean by prestige class is a class that you can improve. Example is Maple story I know its a game that most people hate but it have Job advancements and that is what I call prestige class.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Alright here is what I mean by prestige class is a class that you can improve. Example is Maple story I know its a game that most people hate but it have Job advancements and that is what I call prestige class.

There are no prestige classes.

And it's against ToS to mention other games btw ^_^
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Then the answer is no. I played few games where you had that, but here it's a bit different.
  • christopherwolf
    edited January 2010
    Sorry please dont ban me for that i just wanted to say a comparasation.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Sorry please dont ban me for that i just wanted to say a comparasation.

No one gets a banhamer for that, just a warning.
    And since you are new, you can rest assured that nothing will happen ^^