Cloured text! WTF!?!

Gleerock - Heavens Tear
Gleerock - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
  • Well first gms' and moderators please don't ban me for posting this
  • Second this is not a thread on "how to do that coloured text" look in the closed threads
  • !Read with own cautions, not my fault if you get banned with me!

Well I've seen several players that have used coloured text, and kinda annoys me, it's not that I can't use it, cause I can, but that's not the matter. Before, when I was searching the forums I've seen "coloured text" threads, but all were closed in real short time, and some have claimed that they have been banned by the GMs' for writing those and by typing coloured text in~game, I've also seen some of the MOD's that have replied that it isn't allowed and by using that puts you under the terms of glitch exploiting and might would be led account ban/deletion!(mostlikely ban)

And so I wonder is what this guy is doing allowed? cause it's annoying me and I tried to submit the ticket for it, but as I couldn't attached the screenshot, it said error uploading for some reason, so I'm posting it here instead, to show to the people and hoping that some MODs' and GMs' can see and reply to me. I didn't know where else to post them cause it's my first time posting it, pls mods/gms reply to me

* http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CPF3YSJL
* http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4DKKJWRT
* http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PO2VJ1G

those are a complete log of our conversation, the server is Heavens Tear. And also I've also read that GM's and mods allow people to cheat if that pays them... corrupt ****... like Zhens, I think people buy gold, silver, or bronze hp/mp chamrs to do that and maybe to bot and those can be only bought by money, but even if you say buy from other players? But they originally bought it from the boutique*shrugs*

BTw don't bann me if I'm using it, nor my rude words I'm just angry for the moment, but if you are gonna do that do it to him too, we are in the same boat now, Ahahaha xD
Post edited by Gleerock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    • Well first gms' and moderators please don't ban me for posting this
    • Second this is not a thread on "how to do that coloured text" look in the closed threads
    • !Read with own cautions, not my fault if you get banned with me!

Well I've seen several players that have used coloured text, and kinda annoys me, it's not that I can't use it, cause I can but that's not the matter. Before, when I was searching the forums I've seen "coloured text" threads, but all were closed in real short time, and some have claimed that they have been banned by the GMs' for writing those, I've also seen some of the MOD's that have replied that it isn't allowed and by using that puts you under the terms of glitch exploiting and might would be led account ban/deletion!(mostlikely ban)

And so I wonder is what this guy allowed? cause it's annoying me and I tried to submit the ticket for it, but as I couldn't attached the screenshot, I'm posting here instead showing to the people and hoping that some MODs' can see and reply to me. I didn't know where else to post them cause it's my first time posting it

[Please remove these]

those are a complete log of our conversation, the server is Heavens Tear. And also I've also read that GM's and mods allow people to cheat if that pays them... corrupt ****...

like Zhens, I think people buy gold, silver, or bronze hp/mp chamrs to do that and maybe to bot, and in my case telecaustic chat items DX

BTw don't bann me if I'm using it, but if you are gonna do that do it to him too, we will be in the same boat now, Ahahaha xD

Firstly, search is your best friend. b:victory

Secondly, it is an intended feature with no GUI to utilize it. In fact for most, you have to copy + paste the formula to do so. But it is a feature built in for players to use. However the rules of chat still applies regardless of the colour.

Thirdly, anyone is allowed to use it providing they abide by the rules as stated above.

Fourthly, report rogue players via a ticket to support.

P.S - If you believe a player is breaking the rules, don't follow his/her ways just because it seems they are getting away with it. Two wrongs do not make a right. ;P

P.P.S - Name-and-shaming is disallowed on these forums.

Until I see official announcements, particularly obvious stickies in these forums, using coloured font is allowed as far as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Using colored text is allowed in-game, as long as it's not red.
  • phantoman
    phantoman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool I kinda found a link on how to do that stuff, but do you know the different colour codes ? I know the code for green(squad chat) and dark blue(whisper~not in friends list), pink? and yellow? pm me xD
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    phantoman2 wrote: »
    Cool I kinda found a link on how to do that stuff, but do you know the different colour codes ? I know the code for green(squad chat) and dark blue(whisper~not in friends list), pink? and yellow? pm me xD

I never knew there was a dark blue one. :o I've only seen light blue (faction chat) and green.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • phantoman
    phantoman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I never knew there was a dark blue one. :o I've only seen light blue (faction chat) and green.

well I think it came with the new patches, I'm not sure when...anyways here's the new colors that exists(that are common, might be more, idk):

*white(normal)
    *red(system announcement)
    *darkblue(whisper someone, not in friendslist)
    *pink(same as above but in the friendslist)
    *green(squad chat)
    *aquarine~blue(faction chat)
    *orange(trade message, must be lvl 30 kinda like wc)
    *yellow(wc, consumes 1 tele each use)

I think I got them all, and I've the code for faction~chat blue and green, but I can't post it here cause I might get banned :[