Harvester o.o

TimesEnd - Lost City
TimesEnd - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
They won the triple attack? Wtf i was sure WZ and Yakuza could defeat them. That non factor guild didnt stand a chance though. Someone mind filling a noob in what happened tonight? I was sure harvester was gonna pull a prestige and Lose all 3 lands.
Post edited by TimesEnd - Lost City on

Comments

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure as to how long you have been around, but Harvester took a page straight out of the CQ handbook. They rushed the first war as fast as they could. From the looks of how long it took, it was over in 1 push. That left them a chance to settle in for the other 2 wars that were coming up. WZ themselves only have a limited number of people. Definitely not enough to field a full 80 to overrun Harvester.
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Idk what your drug of preference was today, but Yakuza won lol.
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Venerable - Lost City
    Venerable - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Harvester only won because of their sheer malevolence. They are the worst type of evil and we need to band together to set things right. Divine punishment to wrong-doers.
    Venerable, Protector of the Innocent.
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    they lose 3 lands next week. this week most of us had final exams and didnt come tw. bye harvesterb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Harvester only won because of their sheer malevolence. They are the worst type of evil and we need to band together to set things right. Divine punishment to wrong-doers.

That's the most quote worthy thing I've heard in months. I'm ashamed Harvester gets the honors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010

lolwut? b:surrender
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure as to how long you have been around, but Harvester took a page straight out of the CQ handbook. They rushed the first war as fast as they could. From the looks of how long it took, it was over in 1 push. That left them a chance to settle in for the other 2 wars that were coming up. WZ themselves only have a limited number of people. Definitely not enough to field a full 80 to overrun Harvester.

Page out of CQ handbook! What? Dude it kinda of clear that you should do that
    Not only that if that was from CQ handbook why didnt you do that when FO was taking EtherBlade, but Kami decide to fight Spectral first instead of rushing FO war
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Page out of CQ handbook! What? Dude it kinda of clear that you should do that
    Not only that if that was from CQ handbook why didnt you do that when FO was taking EtherBlade, but Kami decide to fight Spectral first instead of rushing FO war

Because at that time we only had like 90 ppl for war. Today we had 120, so that's why one team could rush FO, while the other held Spectral with 60 members. After FO was done, some people joined to fill the Spectral war.
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whos this Harvester guild yall talkin about b:surrender
  • Nudefoxy - Lost City
    Nudefoxy - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lets unite and crush harvester because they are bunch of lil pusys
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whos this Harvester guild yall talkin about b:surrender
    Yea FOR REAL. Who are these noobs.. thinking they can kill just anyone they want.. lets all make a guild a crush themb:victory
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yea FOR REAL. Who are these noobs.. thinking they can kill just anyone they want.. lets all make a guild a crush themb:victory

DOOOOD! yea lets make a guild called "Planter" and we'll counter their harvesting!

... owait...
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, lets make a guild called "BluelionFanClub". I love you blue <3 Yes i'm stalking you.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Call it a "hunch"

But harvester must be very, very carefull..........or they could see themselves wiped off the map faster than anyone thought.

..........IJSb:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory