Final Oath> Essence

Comments

• Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Zel makes an excellent point. Lot of foolish people to fall for such an obvious troll b:laugh.

Yup you heard right Xtacy. Throwing in the white flag and hiding underground b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    epic fail thread... who s FO btw? i see some of them dead at west arch and along the lvl 30 quest lands, got some TW against them but never really met anyone there... well maybe they re to occupied making drawings like the one at start for school, or taking a nap after drinking the warm milk they like so much... so why the fuss about FO>/<essence... isnt this confirmed on pwi map?

^
    Who is that guy?

And yeah, we are falling apart! It is hard to keep a guild together when they are getting picked on by the strongest guild on the server :'(

Level 100 Veno looking for guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ah so that is where i f d up. thought the KOS was Moog for running around with no pants. but then when he started wearing pants it looked really wierd.

DT having fun looking at all the fake pictures i posted on FO foramz?b:laugh

Vulpix let me back on forum to post more pics. b:dirty

I got too many complaints about sexual harassment when i started talking to people with no pants on b:sad. It's a conspiracy!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its too cold this time of year for no pants pwi

save that for the summer months.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fixed. NSFW.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm just happy I made a cameo under that X both times b:cool
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fixed. NSFW.

lmfao

xD
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010

^
    Who is that guy?

And yeah, we are falling apart! It is hard to keep a guild together when they are getting picked on by the strongest guild on the server :'(

I dunno, maybe attacking one of the so called strongest guilds on the map isn't such a good idea. Provoking your already enemies is like asking to get attacked back.

When safing the server from a guild that's not close to taking it goes wrong. :3
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I got too many complaints about sexual harassment when i started talking to people with no pants on b:sad. It's a conspiracy!

Where's Almon.... this thread is like calling his name
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dunno, maybe attacking one of the so called strongest guilds on the map isn't such a good idea. Provoking your already enemies is like asking to get attacked back.

When safing the server from a guild that's not close to taking it goes wrong. :3

Hey the safing the server thing isnt us >.< And I don't ever remember us bidding on Essence territory >.>

Maybe we did, I'm not one to pay attention >.<

On a side note, I miss your butterfly wings :'(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BEST PIC I"VE EVER SEEN!!!

Underage members in guild: FO>Essence

That is allb:thanks

So True.
    That statement is emphasized with the poor quality and immaturity of the thread starter >.>
  • Phomez - Lost City
    Phomez - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010

^
    Who is that guy?

btw u dont have to know me, wont make any difference in my life. And the thing about being picked by the strongest guild in server (just make me LOLed for the excuse) well.... GL getting a guild b:laugh
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    btw u dont have to know me, wont make any difference in my life. And the thing about being picked by the strongest guild in server (just make me LOLed for the excuse) well.... GL getting a guild b:laugh

methinks you missed the sarcasm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phomez - Lost City
    edited February 2010

no i didnt miss the sarcasm... "methinks" i just really dont care.
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited February 2010

Losing land isn't the end of the world. As you say a lot in other threads the money you get from tw is barely anything with inflated gold prices.

Ontopic: How come zerhee gets away with wearing no underwear and I can't wear any pants :'(
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    So True.
    That statement is emphasized with the poor quality and immaturity of the thread starter >.>

Why am I poor quality b:sad. What does that even mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Losing land isn't the end of the world. As you say a lot in other threads the money you get from tw is barely anything with inflated gold prices.

Ontopic: How come zerhee gets away with wearing no underwear and I can't wear any pants :'(

Of course losing a land is not the end of the world. But according to the info that I'm getting FO can't get their **** together so instead of trying to fix a problem they'd rather disbanned.

Look, lets not make this seem like I suddenly care about your faction. You guys live good for you; if you die then whatever, who cares?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    no i didnt miss the sarcasm... "methinks" i just really dont care.

thats redundant b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Of course losing a land is not the end of the world. But according to the info that I'm getting FO can't get their **** together so instead of trying to fix a problem they'd rather disbanned.

Look, lets not make this seem like I suddenly care about your faction. You guys live good for you; if you die then whatever, who cares?

Poor Moog made the mistake I used to always make with Xtacy in my early days of posting. Never discuss anything of value in any seriousness with anyone ever on PWI LC forums. It's just a silly thing to do.

And @ Xtacy you have it all correct. Fixing problems is hard. Quitting is easy.

@Vulpix: Yea safing the server definitely isn't us. I think I was recruited with the promise of destroying the server? Idk it's been ages but I think "pillage and burn responsibly without abusing your power" was the way things went in the early days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LMFAO
    PPL its a freaken joke!!
    chill off a bit..jeez
    y'all got so serious over a drawing pic b:laugh
    game is suppost to be funb:surrenderb:surrender
    edited February 2010
    DestryTokyp--->I think you got alot of this wrong, I have 2 alts left in FO After Panai Kicked my 3rd this past week =( So I know how bad your teamwork is and your females look.
    b:shockedu kno my female charc, but which charc r u talking about b:question

hmm Teamwork: Essence>FO

Coolness...hmm Essence>FO, Both guilds have numerous amounts of **** however I think we have less Asians, so we win.
    dude r u like racist to asian or something?

Having **** members in guild: Essence>FO (We have Amour.. there is no way we don't get this one) lol
    TW Plan: Essence>FO
    Hawties in guild: Neither, Been thorugh both forums maybe 2 -3 decent looking girls between both guilds, so we both equally lose T_T
    So my friends were right, only nerds play online games QQ, no hawties in both guilds =(
    quitting game now, cuz aint no nerd
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Omg you said methinks. we can't be friends D:
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cashhhy
    cashhhy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010

FYI when you spam threads screaming you don't really care... it means you do care. the fact that you take time to get info on them also dissproves your statement. but i don't expect someone of your intelligence to ever grasp this concept.

seems like FO is having a whole of fun while others *Xtacy* are so busy worrying about what others are doing, they can't be having any fun at all. in that aspect FO > Kami. *if Xtacy represents the majority attitude of Kami*
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    cashhhy wrote: »
    FYI when you spam threads screaming you don't really care... it means you do care. the fact that you take time to get info on them also dissproves your statement. but i don't expect someone of your intelligence to ever grasp this concept.

seems like FO is having a whole of fun while others *Xtacy* are so busy worrying about what others are doing, they can't be having any fun at all. in that aspect FO > Kami. *if Xtacy represents the majority attitude of Kami*

I don't really care what people that hide behind fake accounts have to say.

See what I did there?
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Why am I poor quality b:sad. What does that even mean?

It means your relationship with Goshiki is doomed to failure!

You poor quality wife!
  • Phomez - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    thats redundant b:chuckle

"methinks" Yourmom is redundant ----> see the sarcasm**

this is sarcasm... altought im just kidding and giving an example :) ...

b:bye
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I promise of destroy FO b:bye
    edited February 2010
    So True.

Underage is still normal, they r still innocent n cute, wat scary is the "Overage PPl", whom got so serious over a hand drawing pic b:shocked
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Omg you said methinks. we can't be friends D:

no more buttsecks for you then =P

"methinks" Yourmom is redundant ----> see the sarcasm**

this is sarcasm... altought im just kidding and giving an example :) ...

b:bye

A for effort....C- for content
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Underage is still normal, they r still innocent n cute, wat scary is the "Overage PPl", whom got so serious over a hand drawing pic b:shocked

It's a silly argument. The underage people are the voice of reason in FO while the rest of us are getting drunk and aoe spamming party quests. Not to mention they keep perverts like Vulpix and TDMage interested in the guild.

Without underage asian girls, FO would not be as great as it is today. There I said it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]