2»

Comments

• Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    And if i pay real money for them?

Still not happening. Or you're going to end up having to pay a lot of money for it. Honestly, I think if you asked them, they'll say no. And if you offer them cash, they'll still say no and laugh at you.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Victor_HU - Heavens Tear
    Victor_HU - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Still not possible, as there is no such option in the game or on the website.

Yes maybe they say No for me.. But my wizard is on lvl 86 ... i need just 4 level to 90 and 90 is the best level in the game :( and u can know why its not good for me :( and i play about 1 year with this character and i get this level . Maybe if i make an other character to and other account maybe i leveled faster ....but im not play a lot of and dont want to make other character :(b:cry
  • Cyrl - Raging Tide
    Cyrl - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes maybe they say No for me.. But my wizard is on lvl 86 ... i need just 4 level to 90 and 90 is the best level in the game :( and u can know why its not good for me :( and i play about 1 year with this character and i get this level . Maybe if i make an other character to and other account maybe i leveled faster ....but im not play a lot of and dont want to make other character :(b:cry

Well, sorry you're outta luck. QQmoar.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5843465009&dateline=1276709082[/SIGPIC]
    ~Made by the amazing Forsakenx~

"Hogwarts is full of Communists?!"--Lingie
    "No. I'm actually the reincarnation of a God. Retired. Hi."
    "My life is one whole WTF moment."
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Tell your sister with the lower level to re-roll then. Level 70, hell even level 86 ain't hard to get these days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Don't necro, AKA make new replies to threads that have been inactive for over thirty days.
This discussion has been closed.