Ilegal?

Himawary - Sanctuary
Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I was talking to my friends the other day about pk and one of them told me that its ilegal to kill a player in the cube, is that true? I remember once i was in khatru pup , i wanted to go to arch, and when i got in. a barb killed me and I was surprized how could he cuz I never was in pk mode.So the cube has some glitch or its normal ?
Post edited by Himawary - Sanctuary on

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it bannable if u kill someone outside pk rooms #14 & #34 but everyone do it
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's illegal in SOME places in the cube.
    If you're PKing people in the entrance, then YES. Big yes. Take screenshots and submit a ticket if it happens, because killing people as they spawn is a glitch, and bannable.
    There are PK-enabled rooms in the cube of course, watch your step there.

And as "naming & shaming" is against forum rules, please remove the name from your post.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Depends - Spoons has said that farming the corner where you warp in is bannable.

Certain rooms are PK enabled tho.

Mainly as long as it's not in the warp in area where the Devs are too insanely lazy to just remove PK enabled, then yeah you are ok.

If it's in the warp in area where PK is enabled, it's bannable. Cause you know - doing something where it's allowed is wrong and all. Might as well PK inside of SP . . . oh wait that's wrong too :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Depends - Spoons has said that farming the corner where you warp in is bannable.

Certain rooms are PK enabled tho.

Mainly as long as it's not in the warp in area where the Devs are too insanely lazy to just remove PK enabled, then yeah you are ok.

If it's in the warp in area where PK is enabled, it's bannable. Cause you know - doing something where it's allowed is wrong and all. Might as well PK inside of SP . . . oh wait that's wrong too :p

never got banned cuz of killing some1 at entrance even theres been many ppl and saying they took SS of that but np...in teh end i dun even care if i get banned for that :P
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eternalnab wrote: »
    never got banned cuz of killing some1 at entrance even theres been many ppl and saying they took SS of that but np...in teh end i dun even care if i get banned for that :P

Wow, pretty impressive, you really sound like a hardcore Pk'r :o Defying GM's and ganking unsuspecting players while they're in the load screen. Pretty damn pro!

Oh and.

/sarcasm -.-
  • eternalnab
    edited January 2010
    Wow, pretty impressive, you really sound like a hardcore Pk'r :o Defying GM's and ganking unsuspecting players while they're in the load screen. Pretty damn pro!

Oh and.

/sarcasm -.-

im not pro pker i just wana **** off ppl sometimes like now u got pissed off and i laugh so i win again :P
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That sounded more like mild irritation. The kind you rub vaseline on.
    Well, at least you'll be well-lubricated now. b:chuckle

Edit: wow, that didn't sound anywhere near as filthy in my head... >_<
  • Rinari - Raging Tide
    Rinari - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    when i was in resolve, i hosted a faction PK event in the cube entry spawn... was extremely fun, boosted our faction's morale, and random people who happened to pass by ended up joining in...

overall, was a glorious experience... lasted about 2 hours, and no one suffered any repercussions for it.... all who participated walked away with a big grin and nothing but kind words of appreciation for a good time

best part: you can PK in that corner regardless of whether you bluename or whitename or pinkname or redname... everyone is auto-pk-enabled there, minus the PK penalties (you wont drop equipment, you dont lose exp, etc etc)

imho, so long as you dont be an idiot and use AoE skills, and only PK those who are actually WANTING to PK there.... you should be fine to use the "glitch"... just dont hit random passerby, that could end badly for you lol
    Retired Character

New main is Alexenokin of Lost City
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eternalnab wrote: »
    im not pro pker i just wana **** off ppl sometimes like now u got pissed off and i laugh so i win again :P

Actually wanting to **** off people is a sign of a serious personality problem. Perhaps you should check into taking some mega-doses of Geodon or Seroquel... or both. b:scorn

b:avoid
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Neko_Natsume - Heavens Tear
    Neko_Natsume - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^^ noobie.
  • eternalnab
    edited January 2010
    ^^ noobie.
    omg my neko on forums weeee ^^