Binding/Refining/Socketing

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I have a question
Once you bind weapons, rings, necklaces, armor and such to you, are you able to take them off and refine them, socket them and such?
Or does that have to be done before binding if you want it better then what it is?
Post edited by XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have a question
    Once you bind weapons, rings, necklaces, armor and such to you, are you able to take them off and refine them, socket them and such?
    Or does that have to be done before binding if you want it better then what it is?

You can remove bound items and place them in the bank or your inventory (or moved to your alts via account stone). With that said they can be refined and socketed.

Bound just means they cannot be dropped or traded to others.
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Ok, thanks, Some people had that question and I did do XD i plan on pking a lot when i hit 90 but i'm binding and wanted to know that so i knew how to accomidate that xD Thank you for the information, really appreciate it :)
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can also transfer bound equipment between your characters using the Account Stash!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok, thanks, Some people had that question and I did do XD i plan on pking a lot when i hit 90 but i'm binding and wanted to know that so i knew how to accomidate that xD Thank you for the information, really appreciate it :)

Another thing to note is you do not get souledges from decomposing bound items.

Thought you may want to know this for the future. =)
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I don't think i'll be decomposing this stuff. It'll probably be on me the rest of the my pwi life on this char at least. The only thing that MAY change is that i'll up my gear to the next level (Lunar) if I get enough to do that, but everything i have set up will be on for the rest of this chars life probably.

Thank you again, much appreciated it :)
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bound stuf can't be:

Sold
    Decomposed
    Traded (other than account stash)
    Droped
    Discared

I think that'sit
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris