Bye Spoons! Sorry you left.b:bye
    *****LosDosLobos - Blademaster *****
    Active on Lost City since Jan 30 2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Soon to open a siggy shop. Stay tuned!b:pleased
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    omg i can't believe he left PWI and is not coming back. I'm so sad he was the best. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me no want new cm me just wants spoons back QQb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well spoons, sad to hear you're leaving us. None the less, thanks for all you've done, and best of luck in your next adventure whatever that may be!

We may not have always agreed with your decisions, but it is hard to deny you tried your best to do your job, which would seem to be a rather difficult feat in itself b:victory
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meeplk - Harshlands
    Meeplk - Harshlands Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wait wait if spoons is gone.... whos gonna announce the maitnence...dose this mean no more maitnence??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

magic mmmb:dirty
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wait wait if spoons is gone.... whos gonna announce the maitnence...dose this mean no more maitnence??

No more maintenance? b:shocked

Well we still have Xarfox and Kantorek, and now Frankieraye as well, so I'm sure one of them will be willing to fill us in on maintenances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No more maintenance?

With the current trends, I think I might actually prefer no more maints. At least one thing gets broken every patch, it seems. (And no I don't actually want maints to stop)

Whoever let Spoons go, whether it was his decision or PWE's, is a fool. If they thought people pissed and moaned alot before, losing a well liked and respected CM isn't gonna help b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Kado - Sanctuary
    Kado - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So long man you were a great mod no matter what people say!

Moved from the closed thread!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    With the current trends, I think I might actually prefer no more maints. At least one thing gets broken every patch, it seems. (And no I don't actually want maints to stop)

Whoever let Spoons go, whether it was his decision or PWE's, is a fool. If they thought people pissed and moaned alot before, losing a well liked and respected CM isn't gonna help b:chuckle

I don't get this conspiracy theory feeling like most people seem to be getting. For all we know, he decided to move on to a better MMO and this wasn't sudden, he just wanted to do his job and then quietly leave once his notice was up.

...However, I do enjoy the idea of him screaming over the phone to the Chinese developers for our bug fixes, playing the hero, and quitting in a fit of rage when nothing is fixed in maintenances. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nevermind...

and this is a bunch of BS.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't get this conspiracy theory feeling like most people seem to be getting. For all we know, he decided to move on to a better MMO and this wasn't sudden, he just wanted to do his job and then quietly leave once his notice was up.

I can only hope that's the case b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry I am going to miss Spoons. I remember when he first came, I was thinking who the hell is this new guy. But then he acted like a member of the community more than I have seen from any other gm/mod out there.

He always answered my questions quickly and talked to me like a friend. Not sure what happened, but damn it Spoons! WHY? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you look at this thread, it is roughly the same people. Thankless forums visitors that do their best to help and imo do a better job then those who regulate these forums. We also know much more as players of the game.

The advantage we had with Spoons was he made himself open to learn from us and in turn we learned form him.

The forums has lost an asset that they will NEVER get back....no matter the reason for him leaving....the fact remains Spoons is/was the best Cm these forums have ever had and no one can replace that....no one.
    tell em sista.......

must've been something very serious to make him leave within 24hrs without us knowing.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im personally pretty upset that Sir Spoony is gone....Ive been on this game/forum for well over a year, almost since the beginning, and Ive seen quite a few CM/GM's come and go. Spoons was by far the most wittiest, hilarious, knowledgeable, ninja CM ive ever laid my eyes on. He knew how to handle the trolls, he was fast to response to our questions, and he worked so hard to give us the information that we wanted. He tried his best not to fill our heads with a bunch of bs **** that 'other' GM's would want us to believe.

To lost him is to lose yet another important part of this game, to me. Sure, frankie is cool and all. But I just dont think frankie will ever, ever be able to take over what spoons left behind.

I just hope the guy is happy. If he got fired or decided to ragequit (I wouldnt blame him personally, having to deal with the bs this company does to their fans), I just hope he finds a happier place to work with. If anyone knows where he went (to another MMO or something) let me know please in PM.

You will be sorely missed, Sir Spoony. b:cry

And btw, PWE. Us in the community dont really appreciate the abrupt and sudden change without proper notice. Good job **** up yet another part of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WTB spoons back b:cry

nuuu Q.Q we wont find a CM like him again =(
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He was always so smiley and happy. b:sad When everyone else can be so impersonal and grumpy. I want spoons back.. He made me smile when I had a crappy day. b:cry

I never thought I'd see the day he wouldn't be around anymore. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cryb:cryb:cry..............b:cry

why did spoons have to go D:
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    just saw this cant believe this... he has been highly helpfull recently b:byeb:cryb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All I can say is...wow. I can't believe this! I don't post on the forums much, but I lurk and I know how fantastic Spoons was at his job, and how well-received he was by the community. He will be sorely missed...
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Omg wait what about Spoons?!?!?! b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i aint QQing
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lymphocyte wrote: »
    i aint QQing

b:angryb:angry Get out of here you troll! We're mourning the loss of Spoons leaving the community, get out of here!

and omg it is true b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No more spoons.....

Well this sucks for everyone left behind. Hope he's moved on to better things as the est of us shall miss him. I'd say the new CM has big shoes to fill, but I'm not even going to bother deluding myself into believing it's possible for anyone else to fill those shoes.

Farewell, spoons. You were a valuable part of this game and community and shall be dearly missed.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is where I saw it I surprised you all haven't

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=603421

To any Mod please don't lock this as it is good-bye thread.

btw I never troll if you really knew what that is.
    wow.. how sad.. i'm sure he had good reason? q.q bye spoons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Farewell Spoons and may you find happiness in your future career and life. You are already missed by so many of us.

OT: How cynical for the mods here to have moved the thread in the Off-Topic section.

b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We didn't move it. This was right here from the start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Farewell Spoons and may you find happiness in your future career and life. You are already missed by so many of us.

OT: How cynical for the mods here to have moved the thread in the Off-Topic section.

b:sad

Nope it's been here all along.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
This discussion has been closed.