40 barb wep,armor

Untamed_Slip - Heavens Tear
Untamed_Slip - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Barbarian
what would the best wep and armor for me when i hit lvl 40..
Post edited by Untamed_Slip - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bardolph - Harshlands
    Bardolph - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Quest rewards, stuff you pick up. Alternatively, Xeno's Sledgehammer if you think the lvl50 supply stash is going to cost you too much. Just use whatever is somewhat decent until you hit 60 (TT weapon) and 70 (TT armors). Really, if you're active you'll fly through the levels with 3 bounty hunters per day...
  • SacredPride - Heavens Tear
    SacredPride - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Since someone made a thread similar to one I was thinking of, I will just ask in here.

I know there is a L40 Legendary Axe for barbs, but forgot its name. Can someone please tell me it. Would the duel axe be better than the xeno sledgehammer and how much do both of them cost? and would it be better to just get the cheaper one?

Also, what are L40 legendary armors out there? and are they better? or should I just stick with 3* until L70?

P.S. I don't plan to open Stash further than L50.
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is no Legendary Axe (dual or pole) in the 40s. Actually the only legendary weapon for these levels is the Xeno Sledgehammer.

As for Legendary Armors in your 40s you have :

- Cuisses Of Blood Might
    - Inferno Bracers

There are also 2 Legendary Robes for the 40s but one of them is an event prize and the other is also a prize, but I can't remember where you get it from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyCustard - Heavens Tear
    TeddyCustard - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do you know what they're called?
    "Truth is, everybody is gonna hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do you know what they're called?
    If the question is directed to me then you probably ask about the robes.

- Mantle of Wild Mane
    - Wings of Cloudcharger

However, I doubt you can find them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]