Level 39 cultivation

_Vivica_ - Dreamweaver
_Vivica_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Kay so I just leveled 39 and my Spirit Cult like poofed? xD
I got the system message with a little bit of a delay. Then I went to talk to the Celestial person (Not sure of the name b:surrender) and turned it in. The orange colored shield showed up above his head and I accepted the quest, but nothing showed up. I've restarted PW and still nothing. Any help would be much appreciated! b:victory
Post edited by _Vivica_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kay so I just leveled 39 and my Spirit Cult like poofed? xD
    I got the system message with a little bit of a delay. Then I went to talk to the Celestial person (Not sure of the name b:surrender) and turned it in. The orange colored shield showed up above his head and I accepted the quest, but nothing showed up. I've restarted PW and still nothing. Any help would be much appreciated! b:victory

that happened to me too i had to wait a couple hours before it reappeared again...it happened to all of my friends too though so it might be just thats how the quest is supposed to be :/
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    did u die already?
    for 39 culti,u need to die to be able to get next part of culti quest.
    can be pk or mob.
  • Pledge - Harshlands
    Pledge - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    did u die already?
    for 39 culti,u need to die to be able to get next part of culti quest.
    can be pk or mob.

Exactly.
    Many people don't read quest dialogues...
    In the quest the Celestial One CLEARLY states that you need to somehow reach into the ghost realm to get the stone...
    And hello~~~ Ghost = Die
    I'm a male... Humanoid... Thing... Well, I'm full of something.
  • getsome234
    getsome234 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In order to do your lvl 39 cult, you need to die by a mob, or a fail pk attempt. People just clik on and keep on clicking without reading the dialouge. Then after you die, you talk to a "Ghost Lady" north of Sumor Camp.
  • Ysionris - Sanctuary
    Ysionris - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ideal method for that part of the culti is to launch yourself off of Heaven's Tear and give Sword Tamer a hug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AinaMizuako's smexy Assassin. b:kiss
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ideal method for that part of the culti is to launch yourself off of Heaven's Tear and give Sword Tamer a hug.

I gaved him a hug. He smiled and winked.
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!