Should I ticket this?

2»

Comments

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have had to protect a friend who got stuck on a tree while flying to a Safe zone.

I found him after quite a while but was too late when a Archer sat there for laughs and destroyed his armour until it pretty much was broken.

I ended having to sit there and kill the archer for over an hour since he kept coming back just out of spite. He even stated that he enjoyed "setting an example" for him so he would not make the mistake again.

I had no hard feelings and was just doing my duty protecting my friend even though he had not made sure he was 100% to be in SZ before going afk.

Just shows you what the internet is filled with. Of course there are the opposites but people need to protect themselves at all times.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    legendarythreadco1.jpg
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ur in a lvl 50 area. u know how long it takes a lvl 50 to tick my charm spamming attack skills? something like 20-30 seconds. charm ticks every 10 seconds? ur just qqing.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was wondering if this is something I should report or not.
    I was doing WQ and I saw town of arrivals in the distance, needing to go afk, I clicked on an area in safe zone to fly to and walked out. When I returned I was dead. Apparently I had not quite made it to sz and a player had intentionally ticked my brand new hp charm till it died then killed me. I whispered the player telling them I was afk, to wich they replied "I'm selling a new hp charm for 1.4 mill" b:angry I have screen shots of the dmg log, players name and comments.
    Just wondering if it's even worth the ticket?
    I know it's against moral but not sure if there's a rule =/

well...ticking someone's charm to death is a **** thing to do whether it's allowed or not lol. i say you just deal with it the way you can: put the mother****er on your personal KOS and wreck him the next time you see him.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread has no purpose other then to instigate flames and problems. If you go afk on a PvP server outside the safe zone, it is higly possible someone can kill you. That is why there are pk penalties. Its perfectly legal in game since it is a pvp server and you can't report someone just because they killed you while you were afk, on a pvp server, outside the safezone, and got pked. Closing this now because there is nothing else that will come of this thread but spam. In the future please be more careful to get into the sz before you go afk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.