Just wandering....

Starchief - Sanctuary
Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
How many of you out there (BMs) would join/create a pure BM faction, nothing but BMs. Just raw power. idk thought itd be an interesting idea. meh anyone wanna start one? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Starchief - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I know I don't play a BM, but my thought to any class creating a certain-class-only squad is, "what's the point?". I mean, you wouldn't be able to do anything as a faction, except maybe quests. Couldn't do bosses, TT, fbs, as a faction, you'd have to bring in others. *shrugs*

Just my two cents, lol.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Chick BMS are hawt b:dirty !
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I know I don't play a BM, but my thought to any class creating a certain-class-only squad is, "what's the point?". I mean, you wouldn't be able to do anything as a faction, except maybe quests. Couldn't do bosses, TT, fbs, as a faction, you'd have to bring in others. *shrugs*

Just my two cents, lol.

meh i just pictured a bunch of bms in TW just charging a hail of arrows and wizzy spells and then some getting to the enemy rank and aoeing all at once... things would die... alot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    meh i just pictured a bunch of bms in TW just charging a hail of arrows and wizzy spells and then some getting to the enemy rank and aoeing all at once... things would die... alot

no
    10charrule
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010

eww where did you get this from? *angry mental images of falls pop into head* AAAAAAH b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

ashworth's panties b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sounds interesting but make sure to have lots of pots and charms and keep tabs on out of faction clerics :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Stocks - Lost City
    Stocks - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so like vibetribe except all bms instead of barbs
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You've gotta admire Vibetribe though, so much testosterone in one faction.
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Woa, it cannot be who I think it is.. Can it?b:shutup
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Woa, it cannot be who I think it is.. Can it?b:shutup

Woa Lee , I see your still playing . But on DW .... how come no1 I know started on the new server ! (except for you Mei )
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Woa Lee , I see your still playing . But on DW .... how come no1 I know started on the new server ! (except for you Mei )

lee actually started a MG on new server but he has school to deal with, TheAxelot also there b:chuckle
  • Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver
    Lee_Hyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I attempted to carry on your legacy as a MG on new server, but I have failed... masterb:sad
    retired from pwi b:cry
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I attempted to carry on your legacy as a MG on new server, but I have failed... masterb:sad

its ok, i got pk rank on sanct as MG but will never be as good as ayano b:surrender