Characters

Khaldon - Sanctuary
Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
hallow every1...
i was thinking a bit , Barbarian have tiger form to run faster, others cant go fast so long , tideborns have skill to swim fast and other class cant swim faster than Others, and Elf they have skill that if u max it u will fly 2m/s but other class can fly same speed and faster 3.2m/s right ? what i mean is elfs should have something special like others i mean elf should have skills incr speed fly for example 3.5m/s or soemthing like that , that make elfs special like other charecters

Srry for my bad english and i hope u guys got the idea what i meant
Post edited by Khaldon - Sanctuary on

Comments

• StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    then nobody would buy wings now would they?
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    elfs can fly 2m/s with max mastery and starter wings which is 1.5m/s more than others
    excluding cash shop
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what about humans.
    b:sweat
    we has nothing special in terms of travel....
    -.-'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Elves are just like untamed and tideborn; all of them have a better base speed in air, water or land without the help of money.

Elves are faster than all other races flying without cash shop flyers.
    Untamed are faster than all other races on land without mounts.
    Tideborn, faster in the water.

Humans....distance shrink/cloud sprint? b:surrender
  • hallsvaporaction
    hallsvaporaction Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Elves can fly from level 1. That's 30 levels of extra juicy specialness built in. Others can only fly faster if they buy from cash shop. Elves can also buy cash wings and fly faster. Going to Arch at level 20 is a breeze for Elves and fairly easy for Untamed because of the close proximity of Wellspring village. Try running the gauntlet through North Arch with a level 20 wizzie at 4.8m/s back when the mobs still aggroed. At least BMs had cloud sprint by then.
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ummmm elves are broken man, they're the only race with BOTH physical AND magical attacks, i mean that's just op right there. Sure venos are sorta the same but the pet does't do nearly as much damage as a crit on archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Humans got their distance shrink/jumps, friggen amazing for DT, and movement underwater. Also, BMs get the sprint thing.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • LouSue - Heavens Tear
    LouSue - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ummmm elves are broken man, they're the only race with BOTH physical AND magical attacks, i mean that's just op right there. Sure venos are sorta the same but the pet does't do nearly as much damage as a crit on archer

b:chuckle everytime iam here me reading Posts like this : Venos are op .....Barbs are op....Tideborns are op ....Bms are op..... Archers are op .... Mages are op well and now clerics op too ...
    Makes me think : Nice, that Game is pretty balanced ,we all are OP b:thanks
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle everytime iam here me reading Posts like this : Venos are op .....Barbs are op....Tideborns are op ....Bms are op..... Archers are op .... Mages are op well and now clerics op too ...
    Makes me think : Nice, that Game is pretty balanced ,we all are OP b:thanks

I mean.... elves are still the ONLY race with both physical AND magical damaging skills , gg no re
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khaldon - Sanctuary
    Khaldon - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what about humans.
    b:sweat
    we has nothing special in terms of travel....
    -.-'
    Lol nice question:P humans need a Ferrari :P to travel lol
    Elves are just like untamed and tideborn; all of them have a better base speed in air, water or land without the help of money.

Elves are faster than all other races flying without cash shop flyers.
    Untamed are faster than all other races on land without mounts.
    Tideborn, faster in the water.

Humans....distance shrink/cloud sprint? b:surrender
    well i think tideborns will be the special 1s
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I mean.... elves are still the ONLY race with both physical AND magical damaging skills , gg no re

Blade Tempest.
    Half physical half fire damage double spark wizard ulti. Yeah I guess its a double spark skill =S but it oneshots robies.
    Im pretty sure assasin has a magic skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Blade Tempest.
    Half physical half fire damage double spark wizard ulti. Yeah I guess its a double spark skill =S but it oneshots robies.
    Im pretty sure assasin has a magic skill.

Barbs have that HP leech skill too... seems to be magic 'cause it doesn't seem to hurt my cleric much, compared to my BM >_>;;;. Forgot how it's called.

Yeah, humans are pretty balanced when it comes to... general stuff. Elves have flight from start, untamed have true forms, while tides have that mermaid/merman form. We're nothing special.. and I don't really mind it. Well we do have nice flyers. And BMs are damn good soloers at high levels, while wizzies have an insane damage output. Kinda makes up for it... kinda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Wrong. So wrong. Half the Veno's skill tree is physical damage and melee to boot. Ever hear of Fox Venos? In fact, Venos are the only class to use both their physical and magical attack stats. Every other class uses one or the other, i.e. Archers' Lightning skills are based off their physical damage stat and Clerics' Plume shot is based on their magic attack stat.

Speed-wise, even though my Sin runs at 5.2 m/s, he still feels so slow. Our sprints don't last as long as a BMs and we can't teleport in dungeons where we do the most running. Plus, Tideform really doesn't come in handy that much. When grinding underwater, I want to be using skills and if you're travelling, why swim when you can just go to the surface and fly.

EDIT: In fact, all the classes have access to both physical and magical damage except the Tideborn.

BM: Lvl 59 Fist skill adds Fire Damage to attacks
    Wizard: Blade Tempest
    Cleric: Plume Shot
    Archers: Lightning Skills
    Venos: Fox Skills
    Barbs: Wood damage self-buff

As far as I can see, Sins are pure physical damage and Psychics are pure magic damage.