Abit of help for my fist BM?

RavenRonien - Raging Tide
RavenRonien - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
so first off, im staying fist, don't try and tell me axe is easier, because i just wanna use fists xD (sry i heard alot of that and i hate explaining that i don't mind being weaker or "useless", i play for fun, not to cream ppl in the face and laugh at them over the internet) anyways apart from that i hear fists arn't as bad as most ppl think they are so i wanna test it out.

anyways i've read alot of guides and i think im going 5str 4 dex 1 vit untill about 40 vit, then pump str and dex alternativly, depenidng if i miss alot or do too litlle dmg, so my build will change abit as i go.

what i need help on is skills, i was a sin b4, and ther where ALOT of skill guides, like get this for pve this for pvp, this is useless period and so on, but since Fist BM's are apparently underused as a sole weapon there doesn't seem to be a comprehensive fist only guide, i apologize if i missed it.

So, anybody know what skills are ABSOLUTLY needed, whatis good to have, for what reasons and what not? because untill i figure it out, ill get what sounds good to lv 1, what doesn't lv 0 and i probably wont lv up skills untill i know they are good later....

thanks in advance to anyone who helps!!
Post edited by RavenRonien - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Lyndura%27s_Blademaster_Class_Guide.#Skills.

I'd recommend above link for skill advice. Check section 6 "Skills"

Your build sounds perfect. Lets you use any weapon at all. I'd recommend keeping several weapons, even if only cheapish ones, to get access to skills like drake bash, heavens flame, myraid sword stance and a few aoe's. You can go solo-weapon but when you have the potential and stats to use a much wider variety of skills, increasing your overall ability...why ignore it?

And don't mind the "fists are useless" junk. It was discovered recently that fists have the potential for highest DPS in the game. So yeh, they're pretty damn awesome.
  • Solariz - Harshlands
    Solariz - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ur build is fine on stats.
    as for skills fist uses mostly spark and sutra on pve mobs so lv sutra 2 max.
    u wont notice ur increased damage untill 60+ more like 7x tho where u can even steal agro from barbs.
    also ull have 2 get interval gear as that is how fist own with ultimate 5 hit per sec good crith rate and acc and evesions and less squeshy then archer and sin good luck b:victory
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dragon Chu's guide helped me alot when I added fists as a second path, its the best guide that goes solely into fists
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To win PvE with fists, you use Shadowless Kick (lvl1), Cyclone Heel (Max), then auto attack 'till dead. First step is not necessary on physical mobs. If it's a kiting mob you Roar (Max), squeeze in Aeolian Blade (Max), and auto attack 'till dead (this is easier done with axes but since you plan on using fists only).

Fists aren't complicated. Just concern yourself with how to obtain the fastest attack speed.