Soul Sphere help

airemeth090590
airemeth090590 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
Hey i really REALLY like useing a soulsphere but i can't manufacture one in the blacksmith or buy one. how do i upgrade my soulsphere
Post edited by airemeth090590 on

Comments

• PurpleBomber - Dreamweaver
    PurpleBomber - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just a note psychics only have one choice of weapon and its "SoulSpheres".

They can be made via blacksmithing skill you learn from the tide born elder. In which you can make legendary via the token quests(praying you get a mold). Theres also TT tide weapons, number of different ways to get them.

Also since the last patch we are now able to buy them and stuff maybe your client is out of date.

Oh **** i forgot recent patch number maybe can someone can fill in this part.
    Its like when you look into the eyes of a cute kitten or puppy it silently steals your soul.

But cmon THEY'RE CUTE!!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cute punchy kitty. Please don't punch me with your cuteness. >_<
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can't Manifacture Soulsphere at Blacksmith ?b:embarrass That's NEW!b:shutup
    Since TB weapons can be manufactured in same way as regular ones , unless you haven't leveled your's proper manifacturing skill, which is your problem than.
    Can't buy one??? OMG , are you blind or REALLY BLOND?!??! Go to Blacksmith,choose Goods option then choose TideBorn Tab then buy freaking SoulSphere.
    b:bye
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wnight wrote: »
    You can't Manifacture Soulsphere at Blacksmith ?b:embarrass That's NEW!b:shutup
    Since TB weapons can be manufactured in same way as regular ones , unless you haven't leveled your's proper manifacturing skill, which is your problem than.
    Can't buy one??? OMG , are you blind or REALLY BLOND?!??! Go to Blacksmith,choose Goods option then choose TideBorn Tab then buy freaking SoulSphere.
    b:bye

That was unnecessarily rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."