Server connections & web browsers

Amelliena - Heavens Tear
Amelliena - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
Past few days I've had issues with bug reports and losing connection to the server. There are only two things I can think of that have changed that may cause this;

1) the update -unlikely don't see too many others being kicked off the server

2) Google Chrome.

I've been running in windowed mode, using Chrome to check e-mails and such (like I stay in game all the way from book 30 to East barrier) but I then find myself lagged out of the game: that is, I can see everyone else/move around and watch the chat window updating -but cannot interact myself until I reconnect to the server. (usually by forced log)

Has anyone else had issues like this while using Chrome? Or can you think of anything else that may cause it? (Internet connection and everything else has stayed exactly the same to my knowledge)

Galls me to say it, but I never had this problem with I.E. -.-;;
Post edited by Amelliena - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wulf_garr - Heavens Tear
    Wulf_garr - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    actualy im having trubles logging in too it kicks me out in the start up
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Please review the networking and antivirus info in our FAQ.

Please keep in mind this week has been chaos in most of the USA due to the storms in many places. So even though our games servers may be operating fine, and your connection may be fine, the data hops in between may be crippled for a day or so.

Just be patient, and try restarting your PC and networking gear.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.