Constantly Bored

2»

Comments

• Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you could offer help, as you obviously were so skilled on your first char that didn't die.

besides venos can solo them as soon as they get magmite.

I don't join squad with them as I would end up just killing everything for them, and there's no challenge in that, so I'm against that idea.

However, when I'm in a good mood I'll finish one off if it looks grim for one of them.

And correction...INTELLIGENT venos can solo them as soon as they get a magmite. Most tend to attack while their mag slowly but surely dies, then get 3-4 shot.

And actually, I died quite a bit on my first character, a fail-build barbarian. I never said I didn't. But I never received any higher-level help from anyone. The only help I got was from my RL gf who made a veno at the same time as I, we were equal level.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver
    BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That pretty much makes your post easier to read.

Do you really have that little in life to do than come and hang out on a forum where you used to play a game and hate it now.

I pity your life mate. b:shocked
    Blah, Blah, Blah? Says someone with 1,219 posts...spare me you're ignorance and if you spent more time playing the game then posting on the forums perhaps you would understand end-game, TW and the experiences I have made in-game that you obviously have not.

It's such lack of understanding between players and being meet with ignorance on these forums that has driven people who do not get their opinions heard to shut up.
    Once again, if you hate the game why do you hang around to complain. Perhaps you can make some good suggestion in the other section to make this game better?
    Because by the looks of it PWE don't listen to their players, how many threads have there been in the past were people were saying nonono to anni packs and yet they kept bringing them back...it's all buisness and as for the QQ'ing on the forums obviously people are disappointed with the game they have invested time and money into.
    I am a Demon Axe/Fist BM and proud of it. b:victory

Played for 4 months between 09.21.09-01.18.10

Then quit playing a game that I had grown to hate every day. b:bye
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Forum = Work Time

Playing PWI = Home Time

Once again, if you hate the game why do you hang around to complain. Perhaps you can make some good suggestion in the other section to make this game better?

Someone with your experience is sure to have good ideas or so you say. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's because every aspect of this game is unrewarding and a waste of time/coin drainage, since the achievements in this game are worthless because their rather unreachable without CS'ing. And even the people who spend thousands or more into this game to buy enough rep to get rank 8 gear will get bored with time...this is a chinese farmer game so to reach some of the achievements in-game like leveling crafting to 8 or whatnot would take obscene amounts of time, coin and luck and is it worth it you think hm?

Speaking of "Fun" personally when I reached lv 20 and got sent to Archo the game got instantly boring because without a mount it took hours to go anywhere and eventually the quests are replaced with dailies wich isn't to different from grinding because it's the same repetitive actions day after day and since I know exactly what to expect in CS,WQ,BH,Cube and everything it became meaningless to even do it.

People told me since I hated doing dailies I should just stop doing them then but I realized there's nothing to really do here if not to keep progressing.
    That pretty much makes your post easier to read.

Do you really have that little in life to do than come and hang out on a forum where you used to play a game and hate it now.

I pity your life mate. b:shocked
    Blah, Blah, Blah? Says someone with 1,219 posts...spare me you're ignorance and if you spent more time playing the game then posting on the forums perhaps you would understand end-game, TW and the experiences I have made in-game that you obviously have not.

It's such lack of understanding between players and being meet with ignorance on these forums that has driven people who do not get their opinions heard to shut up.

Because by the looks of it PWE don't listen to their players, how many threads have there been in the past were people were saying nonono to anni packs and yet they kept bringing them back...it's all buisness and as for the QQ'ing on the forums obviously people are disappointed with the game they have invested time and money into.

oh boy! im so gonna need this:
    popcorn.jpg
    b:chuckle
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's because every aspect of this game is unrewarding and a waste of time/coin drainage, since the achievements in this game are worthless because their rather unreachable without CS'ing. And even the people who spend thousands or more into this game to buy enough rep to get rank 8 gear will get bored with time...this is a chinese farmer game so to reach some of the achievements in-game like leveling crafting to 8 or whatnot would take obscene amounts of time, coin and luck and is it worth it you think hm?

Speaking of "Fun" personally when I reached lv 20 and got sent to Archo the game got instantly boring because without a mount it took hours to go anywhere and eventually the quests are replaced with dailies wich isn't to different from grinding because it's the same repetitive actions day after day and since I know exactly what to expect in CS,WQ,BH,Cube and everything it became meaningless to even do it.

People told me since I hated doing dailies I should just stop doing them then but I realized there's nothing to really do here if not to keep progressing.

Yeah yeah, this game can get very very boring sometimes. I've said it before but, make alts or something. Playing a new character with new skills can be very fun. It's what brought me back into the game honestly. I was ready to leave it for good until I fell in love all over again. XD Assassin was this game's saving grace for me.

It is true that most good gear can be easily attainable if you have money. Especially people who CS. I do use the CS occassionally. But using it to buy anni pack gear and such, I dunno lol. I know people sell gold to buy the gear they want, to each his own.. it just doesn't feel like anything is really worked for anymore sometimes. But instead of worrying about what other people do I'm focusing on my own goals. I don't have high hopes for all TT90 gold or anything like that, I just like getting decent gear that can hold up. To me playing the game and enjoying it isn't about getting the best gear EVAR, it's just bout enjoying other people and playing the game with them. :shrug:

But everyone has different goals. ^^;

I kinda strayed off subject but... yeah I mean, if you really are that bored with the game, just take a break if you need to. i did plenty of times. sometimes months at a time. coming back to it with a "fresh look" sometimes helps keep interest.