Notable things wrong with newest patch???

Options
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
I've already noticed that the auction house preview button is still broke. Rather.. I look naked when I try to preview stuff and nothing shows.

Any other suggestions of things that relatively should have been fixed but weren't?

Please be serious so we can let them know whats going on. If you've nothing contstructive to state please don't post.
Post edited by OneHottShot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sack of Observation description says it provides 8 Ultimate Substances but actually only still gives 6.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slearnn - Sanctuary
    Slearnn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Faction window still has all the columns out of alignment. Surprised this wasn't fixed along with the buttons in the same window.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The faction window: the only thing that gets broken more often after each update then the game economy.

Its really out of alignment now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thorp - Lost City_1266397425
    Thorp - Lost City_1266397425 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Celestial One is missing from the middle of Heaven's Tear. I can't get my 49k SP now from him and finish the cultivation quest lol.

edit: I re-opened the game and he's there now.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Celestial One is missing from the middle of Heaven's Tear. I can't get my 49k SP now from him and finish the cultivation quest lol.

edit: I re-opened the game and he's there now.

i actually just did my 99 culti yesterday, and EVERY SINGLE NPC was missing until i re-logged. whats up with all the culti npcs?
  • Therronn - Sanctuary
    Therronn - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Head Hunter from the Bounty Hunter quests was missing, although I hear he's back now. Since its fixed I don't know if its worth mentioning, apoligies if I was wrong.

Three other squad members, as well as myself also disconected during a BH. This didn't seem to be a problem with our computers, as a bunch of people complained on World Chat as well.
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The leopard and ice...... new fashion doesn't preview
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lOL.jpg
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lOL.jpg

Does that mean male char's can actually wear them or just a typo?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lolimage

Cute. I'd like to see a Barb in High Heels!

~S
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Chinese New Year elder NPCs seem to be back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Due to the influx of misplaced threads, all threads will be moved to their correct section or locked. We appreciate your understanding b:victory
  • Seiowan - Harshlands
    Seiowan - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm... heres a doozy for you... the Icelace set for female characters is a bit glitchy. In the preview window it's completely 100% invisible (all I can see is her underwear b:shocked). Wearing it displays it okay, but inflight the dress ocasionally vanishes, or parts of it do, once again revealing more than I'd prefer.

Here's what I mean.

Bug1.jpg

Bug2.jpg

It's a really nice dress if not for the ugly glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wait a sec.. does ice lace show your character as naked to others? The preview glitch was around before but if it actually makes your character naked when worn I feel it will become the most popular boutique outfit ever b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm... heres a doozy for you... the Icelace set for female characters is a bit glitchy. In the preview window it's completely 100% invisible (all I can see is her underwear b:shocked). Wearing it displays it okay, but inflight the dress ocasionally vanishes, or parts of it do, once again revealing more than I'd prefer.

Here's what I mean.

It's a really nice dress if not for the ugly glitch. I hope it gets fixed soon.

It's the games sudden inability to display two things with a transparency layer at the same time. The transparent parts of the foreground object erase the non-transparent parts of the object behind it. That's why you see the dress between the wings but no-where else. This seems to have all started when they started pre-loading the Tideborn area, and doesn't appear it's going to be fixed anytime soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please direct bug reports to this thread:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=288111
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two