Tide TT weapons

2»

Comments

• AmrothSokaro - Harshlands
    AmrothSokaro - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just give it a break, Tideborns are just 1 month old, If you'd guys stop leveling so ridiculously fast you wouldn't be complaining for more weapons and Sage/Demon skills. I'm taking my time to level, it seems pointless to get to 90 without Sage and Demon.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just give it a break, Tideborns are just 1 month old, If you'd guys stop leveling so ridiculously fast you wouldn't be complaining for more weapons and Sage/Demon skills. I'm taking my time to level, it seems pointless to get to 90 without Sage and Demon.

But but but what about how it makes them feel special and needed and wanted and ermmmm never mind but yea if you didn't level so fast you wouldn't be in this position so tough luck and well done b:chuckle.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Naevo - Lost City
    Naevo - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LEAVE TIDEBORNS ALONE!!!!!!!! b:cry b:cry b:cry
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LEAVE TIDEBORNS ALONE!!!!!!!! b:cry b:cry

b:shedtear
    *nom nom nom*
    b:shedtear
    *nom nom nom*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010

how cant u level fast with 3bh per day, crasy stone, world quest, wedding quest, public quest, knowing the game, ........

i didnt rush my level to 74... without wedding , it just happened
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I haven't done any serious grinding at all. The past week or two I've been doing BHs and CS. My Psychic is currently 71 and I don't think that's considered fast for what's available now... it's sorta ridiculous how much EXP is given now to earlier levels.

These topics keep popping up but who knows the final answer in the end. I'm not counting on any to be introduced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]