Demon and Sage skill books

XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Is there a place where you can go to make demon and sage skill books? If there is, where is this person and the name or cords? What are the stuff do you need to make them?
I know they drop in Eden and such but i was wondering if there was a way to make them and what you need to make them.
If you have any idea, please let me know, thanks :)
Post edited by XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think there's an NPC at Thousand Streams and you need 20 adv. mystical pages to make a random skill book? Correct me if I'm wrong, please as I'm not sure. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cube of fate , 1k stream forge , 1k stream npc near arena master
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    See I've looked all over 1k and I see the liberian for the exchange of a demon for a sage book. Other then that I haven't seen any person that you can. Thats why i'm asking.
    Is it possibly a forge? or a person? XD I just want to get a head start on my books if i can.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    the one u went for is the one who takes adv mystical pages, the forges near the AH makes books too from mystical pages and OBP, and there is a forge in the middle of the cube too, other than these there are 2 forges inside any RB instance where u can make books. the forge inside cube of fate needs obp/pages of fate :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Skill_Books it cover a lot your question

but no mention of adv mystical page and mystical page from token of luck (1 year pack) wich can be traded at librarian and the forge in 1k
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    What are these OBPs?

Also that guide i saw before thats only for them dropping in Brim and Eden, which i said i already knew about.

I was looking to see if there is a way to craft them, not have them drop.

Thanks anyway though PequetteV
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Old Book Pages drop in rebirth delta runs. And they can also be made from Old Book Credit Cards (or something like that) from Cube Lotto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think there's an NPC at Thousand Streams and you need 20 adv. mystical pages to make a random skill book? Correct me if I'm wrong, please as I'm not sure. b:surrender

You need 30 pages for a random skill. If you were to go from tokens it would be 450 tokens.

You need 300 pages for 10 skills. And that would take 4500 tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lvl 89/92 skills = OBP (old book pages) X 20 from rebirth delta runs or book credit card which u only get from rooms 51+ in the cube of fate IF only you are lvl 95+ or you can make these from Mystical pages which you can make from tokens you get from the anniversary packs 1 mystical page = 45 tokens

now lvl 99 skills are made from = Advanced Mystical pages these are again from the tokens you get from the anniversary packs, or from pages of fate which u get from completing cube 1- 50 after 90 you need 30 of these, pages of fate can again be made from book credit card,

LvL 100 skills = Chrono pages + ink chrono pages are drops from card bosses or from mini bosses and World bosses,

lvl 79 = apoc pages + ink

but before u go and make the 99 and 100 skills make sure that you have your spiritual cultivation done else you wont be able to use them at all :) b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • putnum
    putnum Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    First i read alot of the posts in this and only see how to exchange pages for books.
    I have a demon book that i want to exchange for sage but there is no mention of how to do it. what is needed? when i go to guy he can exchange wingspan demon for sage and vise vrsa and one other but no way to exchange books u already have! is it possible?
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    putnum wrote: »
    First i read alot of the posts in this and only see how to exchange pages for books.
    I have a demon book that i want to exchange for sage but there is no mention of how to do it. what is needed? when i go to guy he can exchange wingspan demon for sage and vise vrsa and one other but no way to exchange books u already have! is it possible?

You cannot exchange books between Sage and Demon.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is also a necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are 2 demon books that can be exchanged for sage at the mystical librarian in 1K but only those 2. A fix for a long-forgotten bug that never existed in PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PWI Boutique Agent (every town)
    Nature Forge: Skills (old book pages)
    many also drop (rarely) in Abaddon and Seat of Torment
    Forge inside cube of Fate
    Mystical Librarian
    This is also a necro.
    one of about 15 today
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • kimikookori
    kimikookori Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    There are 2 demon books that can be exchanged for sage at the mystical librarian in 1K but only those 2. A fix for a long-forgotten bug that never existed in PWI.
    which 2 books?
  • TuffPuppy - Momaganon
    TuffPuppy - Momaganon Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you NECRO you have to do it good, and i think we have a winner. Two and a half yrs!!!!!!!
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    which 2 books?

With the new seeker glitch in books, you can exploit it and exchange some seeker books for a demon HF.