Just ask you about armor

Options
lkhafopieh
lkhafopieh Posts: 32
edited January 2010 in Psychic
psychic can use heavy armor? what str dex vit mag can use it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sure they can. but why in the **** would anyone in there right mind kill there dmg that much to wear it?b:shocked
  • Azazel - Dreamweaver
    Azazel - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    gogo cata psy =))
    *cough*
  • PurpleBomber - Dreamweaver
    PurpleBomber - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lkhafopieh wrote: »
    psychic can use heavy armor? what str dex vit mag can use it.

dude if you cant handle aggro pulling go play a barb, psys are powerful DDs(note i did not say most powerful) so you will draw aggro if you don't know wat your doing.

But i will give you the heavy armor build so you may be the first to fail and tell us your results.

Heavy armor

Every level: 2 str 2 dex 1 mag and will be suitable for heavy armor BUT you will be like a 5-10 levels late for each new armor. In other words if you want to wear a lvl 45 you will have to wear a 35 or something close till your str gets up there.

Also if you follow this you will not be able to qualify for most soulspheres. For example to use a lvl 15 soulsphere you would need to be lvl 37 to actually use itb:laugh

Note: This was not tested before so i'm giving you an opinion of what to do.
    Its like when you look into the eyes of a cute kitten or puppy it silently steals your soul.

But cmon THEY'RE CUTE!!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cute punchy kitty. Please don't punch me with your cuteness. >_<
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    psy should never wear heavy armor , only arcane or maybe light armor

if u pull agro hit white voodoo or at lv 59 if the mob is physical and u have 1 spark u can also use psychic will which make u immune to physical damage
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]