fashion

Mortificator - Heavens Tear
Mortificator - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
I'm not sure if anyone said this before but anyways.
I think you should be able to buy a full fashion set for a reduced price compaired to buying piece by piece and make it that they are all the matching colour.
That is the only thing stopping me from buying fashion from the boutique is i don't want yellow pants and a green top.
Post edited by Mortificator - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure if anyone said this before but anyways.
    I think you should be able to buy a full fashion set for a reduced price compaired to buying piece by piece and make it that they are all the matching colour.
    That is the only thing stopping me from buying fashion from the boutique is i don't want yellow pants and a green top.

You can always trade for a different color. I trades a green ballet set for a pink oneb:chuckle
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Shayisha - Heavens Tear
    Shayisha - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I agree buying a set at a reduced price would be great but there is already the option to dye sets at the same time. I've never used it so I don't know how it actually works but it is there. It does say however, Pigments requred set total x2, which if it means what I think it means seems rather extreme.

ETA: ah I see what you mean now lol sorry. You would like to receive the same colour direct from cashshop. That would be nice, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The other Shay's --> Shaylis 66 Wiz ~ Shaylista 46 Veno ~ Shaylari 31 Psy