ticket system

caer
caer Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
can anyone tell me how long it takes for answers to submitted tickets.. thats all i want to know atm......
Post edited by caer on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Apparently if you submit more than one ticket about the same thing (like sending the same ticket every day) it will get sent "to the bottom of the pile".

←Never submits tickets, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    3 to 5 business days is the baseline time for a response, but of course it could be quicker depending on the number of tickets currently being dealt with when you submit yours. If you submit your ticket at a slow period, you could see a response in a couple hours even.
  • LingBanamu - Sanctuary
    LingBanamu - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It largely depends on the volume of ticket traffic at the time you submit yours. In my experience, it generally takes 5-7 business days; but as I said, it largely depends on the volume of tickets being submitted at the time. Also, any repeat tickets will bump your ticket to the bottom of the queue and will subsequently make your wait longer. So, just be patient; your ticket will be answered, it just takes time.

-Ling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.