items gone

koaiuadiablo
koaiuadiablo Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Support Desk
I don't know where this thread should go but i guess in technical support zone.. So.. I quit this game a while ago.. maybe 10 months or so.. Today i came back and i saw my account is EMPTY??I still had my 63 veno but no items.. I had golden set..With the golden weapon.. What in the earth happened? Well i see there are 2 new classes.. might start over with one of them.. that is **** that i lost all of my items suddenly? -_- is it glitch or something? I really don't feel like arguing or anything.. I had around 200,000 cash aswell.. So umm.. i will be fine if i get a good set but not golden items.. if you can give them back then it is more better.. my acc name is haventdone....

Thanks, staff

Jasmiin
Post edited by koaiuadiablo on

Comments

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    only reasn i see that happening is you gave your account credentials to a "friend"

who, thinking you wouldnt come back..used the items you had.

happened to some ppl i met in game

NEVER, EVER give your Log and Pwd to anyone.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • koaiuadiablo
    koaiuadiablo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    only reasn i see that happening is you gave your account credentials to a "friend"

who, thinking you wouldnt come back..used the items you had.

happened to some ppl i met in game

NEVER, EVER give your Log and Pwd to anyone.

I haven't gave it to anyone
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Are you sure you didnt sell your items off and give the money to friends / faction. I know alot who do that. 8 months is awhile to think back to. If your sure you didnt, the only advise i can give is to send a ticket
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2010
    Please submit a ticket to customer support.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Shodan - Lost City
    Shodan - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Similar thing happened to me, I had to quit the game a year ago... yesterday I started playing again and all of my stuff was still there, everything was just like I left it back in January 2009... I played the game for a few hours with no problems, after a while the game crashed to desktop so I went to sleep, taking no notice of it... Later I log in again and half my stuff was gone...

I have already submitted a ticket (still waiting for an asnwer), the reason I'm posting here is that the problem is most probably with the PW database and not with compromised (i.e. ****) accounts, because I see now that more people have the same problem and strangely enough it's mostly people who've been away from the game for a long while... Another reason why I suspect it's due to PW db and not because my account has been **** is that only -half- of my stuff is gone - all the fashion items, fully upped nakir's, a couple of gold hieros, 15 or so mirage stones, equine talisman and a belt (I forgot which one it was) and 3 out of 4 items I had put on auction - if my account really was **** (which I doubt), why would someone wait for a whole year for me to come back and then sell my stuff b:laugh and at the same time not sell/drop my gold weapon, full armor set etc. (those are still in my inventory).
This discussion has been closed.