a/c pet that can loot

BabyNick - Heavens Tear
BabyNick - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
i think it would be nice to have a crazy expensive pet that autoloot i would love that make grinding easier and the crazy price would make pwi richer so i think its win win... and no i dont buy gold and such but im good at making ingame coin decently lol so do it =) make urself richer =D
Post edited by BabyNick - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It would also make botting easier and more profitable too though . . .

IF they did it, I would hope the pet was only available through the cash shop, and not tamamble/manufacturable in game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • BabyNick - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    i think that with the amount of gms on botting is hardly ever profitable and well i think it was cash shop and tradeable would be nice.. cuz we all know how grinding slows and we all have to stop run and loot and then sometimes we loose money and time trying to level faster and not looting
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The only way I'd even be mildly in support of this would be if it fulfilled 3 criteria:

1) Untradeable
    2) Ridiculously expensive and Cash shop exclusive
    3) Carried a time limit.

The reason why there isn't much botting is because the community and general mechanics of the game make it very hard to bot. If this were to be implemented, it would make it that much easier for a person to do so. Plus, with the states of the current economies, something that would allow for MORE coin to hit the markets would be foolish.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    oh yea, let's give something to people to make them EVEN MORE lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think it would be nice to have a crazy expensive pet that autoloot i would love that make grinding easier and the crazy price would make pwi richer so i think its win win... and no i dont buy gold and such but im good at making ingame coin decently lol so do it =) make urself richer =D

I would also like a pet that will set on its own to kill mobs while I sit back sunbathing in archosaur. oh and it should also be able to tell apart players that dont have guardian angels and PK them and bring back the loot too.

you are being lazy please refrain from being sob:bye
    edited January 2010
    well when u have to grind for 10 hours to level maybe ud understand why i gets a lil annoying to run and get some kinda drop to pay for a massive amount of mp pots it takes to keep killing effectivly...well anyway it was just a suggestion
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ill just say it out right. This is not a good idea. It supports a large amount of laziness and this game is already a simple alt, tab + 1 game anyways. Can it get easier??
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    well when u have to grind for 10 hours to level maybe ud understand why i gets a lil annoying to run and get some kinda drop to pay for a massive amount of mp pots it takes to keep killing effectivly...well anyway it was just a suggestion

Grind for 10 hours?? Thats not such a big deal. Whats the hurry about leveling??

People seem to want to get from 1-99 in a few days. (aggsageration but you get the point) And if they can't they want faster ways to do it.

If I level to 80 by next Wednesday i'll be happy. Mind you I don't play that often and when I do I try to help out lower level guldies and random people who need their BH29's done.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Umm what are you grinding on to use massive amounts of mp pots? b:shocked

Pretty sure I did the same lvls from 6x to current level without using much mp pots and on good days almost 0 mp pots for grinding. Truth be told i havent bought a single mp pot till date and donated stacks of 100 mp/hp pots to faction mates. Hence my question on the mob ur grinding on.

As for your pet suggestion, heck I wouldnt mind since it makes things a tad bit easier and I can keep killing while the pet loots b:laugh. I would much rather just prefer an autoloot option though.
    edited January 2010
    ok then have someone close the thread apparently its a bad idea.... good luck everyone =)
    edited January 2010
    oh and for laziness ur playing a game sitting on a computer im sure thats not lazy....b:cute
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    oh and for laziness ur playing a game sitting on a computer im sure thats not lazy....b:cute

No! you are sitting ON the chair and IN FRONT of the computer.
    they teach you that in kindergarden, seems you failedb:pleased
    edited January 2010
    well i grind on mobs that are my level and since i use skills and i dont stop and sit for manna to replenish i end up using allot of mana pots... if im online for a few hours and i wanna level to get new quests id like to do it more effectivly
    edited January 2010
    lol i guess i did fail...but what does that have to do with it still being laziness and more so with the topic of discussion?
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    lol i guess i did fail...but what does that have to do with it still being laziness and more so with the topic of discussion?

dunno, you changed topic.

I have one of every class and I have loot shortcutted to F3, when mob dies I just press it, I dont see what the difference would be with pet.

and gaming is a hbooy, it becomes lazyness when you stop your social activities just to keep on playing
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Back to on-topic.

Here's a reason why it should not work beside the laziness factor.

Veno's are the pet taming class.

Other people can have baby pets but they are brain-dead drones who follow you around and just look pretty and/or have funny lulz names.

Logically only a Veno should be able to have a Loot Pet since she would have the knowledge in taming and training the dumb animals as to what to do.

Can you picture your magmite tring to pick up some small mat drop with no fingers to grab it with?

Imagine this guy.
    http://disney-clipart.com/Meet-Robinsons/characters/T-Rex.jpg
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Back to on-topic.

Here's a reason why it should not work beside the laziness factor.

Veno's are the pet taming class.

Other people can have baby pets but they are brain-dead drones who follow you around and just look pretty and/or have funny lulz names.

Logically only a Veno should be able to have a Loot Pet since she would have the knowledge in taming and training the dumb animals as to what to do.

Can you picture your magmite tring to pick up some small mat drop with no fingers to grab it with?

Imagine this guy.
    http://disney-clipart.com/Meet-Robinsons/characters/T-Rex.jpg

also to hide behind it during TWb:pleased

and I have another magmite joke xD:
    http://pw-comics.blogspot.com/2009/11/no43-secret-revealed.html