Best Guild Icon

2»

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Tough call b:sad

I will compromise though in that Moogles are just super cute, where as Chocobo's were/are just fun as hell to breed and race.

I'll admit I had some fun with chocobo's, but how badass was Mog, dancing enemies to death.

Little Black mage from FF9 has a name.

ViVi. The poor guy had such a issued life to begin with, you can all atleast remember his name.b:sad He also makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 2 where you baet down his **** in a Struggle Match.

Logos wise: I like my logo currently, its like a Razor blade red eagle looking thing. Oh wait, there is another faction with my logo.

*runs down road chasing BM with same logo but different Faction name

"Hey, get back here with my personalized logo!!!"

In FF9 he was Vivi; however, the pixelated version that we have here is from the original Final Fantasy, where the character was unnamed, and it was just a black mage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    Miss_Cleo - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'll admit I had some fun with chocobo's, but how badass was Mog, dancing enemies to death.

I just had too.....

b:chuckle
  • Celulas - Lost City
    Celulas - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like Kamisama icon... I knew CQ had sum alliens in itb:shocked
  • Lyzertt - Sanctuary
    Lyzertt - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In order to submit a ticket on the perfect world website/support page for a personalized guild icon change you need to have the following:

1)Submitter must be the guild leader.
    2)Submitter must send in a screenshot of your guilds roster showing that the guild is a level 3 faction. [should probably say what server you're on too]
    3)The image must be sent in as a 32 bit BMP format and must be 16x16 pixels with a RGB color mode.
    4)If you would like it as a transparent background please make sure your Alpha Channel (Transparency Control Channel) is correct.

* in GIMP, to add an Alpha-channel to your image click Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel. Then select the Eraser-tool Eraser Tool and erase what you'd like to get rid of, or use the Magic Wand to select the part of the image you want transparent and hit Delete.

* BMP does not allow feathering.

The image cannot be inappropriate and we reserve the right to refuse any pictures we deem inappropriate.

[this was PWI admin's response to my question about Transparencies in faction logos]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myriad is now recruiting active players on the Sanctuary server, lvl 55+ pls.
    We have a forum, and we do regular FBs, TTs, and FCCs. PM me for invite.
    Or visit our website and submit an application @ myriad.guildlaunch.com
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kamisama = God
    Daikoku = God
    Daikoku = Alien
    UFO = Alien

God = Alien o.o

Anyway I ****ing love Kami's icon. It's perfect!

As for Essence I love our Icon too. The black mage from Final Fantasy (my favorite series of all time, OMFG FF14 NEXT YEAR OMFDOFJSOFJIFJD) just represents how many mages we have lol

Those are subliminal messages b:chuckle
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was sorta self embarrased last night when I was walking around looking at new faction logos. I looked at one but was sorta out of focus, most likely my low setting and tired eyes, but anyways. I zoomed in on the character standing there and he got bigger. But what do you know, the logo did not. I moved the screen around to try to make the logo as close to the front of my monitor and guess what, its still small.

I really had a laugh to myself when I asked, what the hell was I thinking that it would get bigger if I got closer to it.

Now I don't know why I just told you all that. b:surrender
    lol Ive done that before too b:chuckle
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ewww cant believe some1 actually voted for SHINRA n Samural LMFAO
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was quite surprised that only Kami used a transparant background.
    Nevertheless Kami and Essence +1
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kamisama = God
    Daikoku = God
    Daikoku = Alien
    UFO = Alien

God = Alien o.o

Anyway I ****ing love Kami's icon. It's perfect!

As for Essence I love our Icon too. The black mage from Final Fantasy (my favorite series of all time, OMFG FF14 NEXT YEAR OMFDOFJSOFJIFJD) just represents how many mages we have lol

Or Elayne obviously favors hell mages. PREJUDICE!!
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AkaneAthalia - Lost City
    AkaneAthalia - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We are from another planet.