Love the game but hate the Assassin Class

2»

Comments

• Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't like Sins? Play a different class.

129079813490573133.jpg

~Saitada

^illustration of epicnessb:thanks
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear91
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear91 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seems to me like the OP just has problems with having they're **** handed to them by classes intended for PvP in pretty much any MMO, so here is a pro tip for them:
    1 - b:cry less
    2- Play a PvE server, and don't hit the PvP button.
    3 - Play a different game that isn't PvP based
    4 - Don't play MMO games in which there is a PvP system.

For the rest of us that can adjust and adapt to the gaming environment around us, Good job! b:victory
  • Nolasa - Dreamweaver
    Nolasa - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, i would've thought young, testosterone laden males would have steered clear of the male Sin, as it does look quite emo. Most of the male Assassins ive seen, just looks like whiny little twits who'll run home to mommy as soon as someone whacks em upside the head. Note that i said LOOKS LIKE. Yes, i do have a Sin. They provide an alternative to being a Blademaster, just as the psychic provides an alternative to being a Wizard. I like the crazy dmg i cause with both regular atks and my skills. I like the thought of using a Sin in TW at some point. A Sin requires a little more thought to play than does a bm, and i do have a bm. Both are fun, just different kinds of fun. And in case you havent noticed, the plethora of Sins has died down, as a lot of the ppl who rolled one at TB launch have gone back to their mains. So you dont like the looks of the class, big whoop. No ones holding a gun to your head and making you play a Sin. As for the types of ppl you assume play the Sin class, youll find ppl like that in ANY class. So please, dont criticize an entire class based SOLELY off its looks and the reputation of ppl who play Rogue type chars in other MMOs. All it does is make you look like idiot. If you have an actual complaint, then post here. Otherwise, keep your opinions to yourself.
  • bigglamo
    bigglamo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The worst part is everyone is fine calling them sins....I don't get it, everyone gets mad when I call barbarians Arians...what's the difference???
  • TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Eh, I don't see anything wrong with Assassins.

My only complaint is we really don't stand a chance against Barbarians and Blademasters.. like we get nothing to counter them at all..

Have to work on some Genie skills or something.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure I could have put it any better. I like the class but the look... um... yeah. Seriously what is with the lack of actual "manly" looks in the tideborn male classes and especially the some of the new fashion? If I want a "feminine" look to my character, I'll play a female. Male assassins should be far tougher and darker looking. Not like they are in line for try-outs at Lord of the Dance.

Mind you, I do understand that everyone has their own taste and I support that. With that, shouldn't those of us who want our guys to look like battle hardened and war born guys get that also? But really, I would like to have more options in the Customization for the basic looks.
    i think its just culture diff.
    This game is asian made where u find alot of 'pretty boys' in their entertainment culture. In most other parts of the country, mainly U.S. we tend to be used to hard boiled 'commando' type male bodies like the kind u see in that super hero MMO...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    have you seen male archers cast lightning? even their wing spell animations, they do a **** little hop.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol yeah sins look emo thats for sure but what can we do....i like the gameplay. and besides thats the reason why we have stealth, so we can hide ourselves lol(with that look not surprising)
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Caution: off topic but funny and relates to andy's post...i watched a lvl 65 veno with herc die on the 8 mobs before quinzi (was trying to get my sin's mold quest done so couldnt really help much) she then quit the squad leaving a squad of 5 ppl about lvl 35 or less (mostly early 20s)

i aoe-eated that bunch since my 6x's :o
    Seems to me like the OP just has problems with having they're **** handed to them by classes intended for PvP
    pah! i eat sins for dinner b:scorn

sweet_sour_fish.jpg
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    have you seen male archers cast lightning? even their wing spell animations, they do a **** little hop.
    male clerics do jumping jacks when they cyclone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wait for the future stuff that all i got to say won't say on here because not on allowed on pwi forum but do post those stuff off pwi forum
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want