Community being nice.

TurboWolf - Harshlands
TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
So I wanted to check out this dragon temple event for the first time but some [random guild] members gathered around the first NPC you had to talk to and showed off some "skill". b:surrender

I asked each of them via PM to stop it, but after 15 minutes of trying I just gave up. b:surrender

I'd just like to know if it's allowed to be such an unwelcome person, because I record all this with the click of a button so maybe they absent a while from the game and I get the chance to check out next week what this event is all about.b:victory

Also, does anybody know what the event is about?

P.S: If you who's reading are the typical person who just camps on low levels, just look at yourself, isn't it a bit sad? It looks to me like someone who punches a baby and feels all strong about it. b:laugh
Post edited by TurboWolf - Harshlands on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As the terms of service states, taking action that prohibits another player from progressing or playing normally can be considered harassment.

When in doubt, send in a ticket with any evidence you have and we will be happy to investigate. Remember that in a PVP server PKing is not necessarily harassment unless you are being targeted continuously to the point where the above statement is true.

P.S. I removed the guild name, as we do not want to make accusations over the forum b:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Welcome to the internet, where little kids who get bullied all day can hide behind computer screens and play internet tough guy to make themselves feel better.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Welcome to the internet, where little kids who get bullied all day can hide behind computer screens and play internet tough guy to make themselves feel better.

You have it wrong.

The internet. Where Adults act like children, where women are really men, and anyone subject to contact you in any way can and might be an FBI agent.

But yea... what you said is right too :)
  • TurboWolf - Harshlands
    TurboWolf - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:thanks Okay thanks for the info.

Unluckily the video was too long and it crashes when I try to compile b:sad
    We'll let luck let em have an opportunity b:pleased

Now that the matter is settled, what's the event all about?
  • Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear
    Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    where people think they can judge others through there own computer screen?
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010

You can get valuables from the chests there, but I'm pretty sure that it's a waste of your effort at your level.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You have it wrong.

The internet. Where Adults act like children, where women are really men, and anyone subject to contact you in any way can and might be an FBI agent.

But yea... what you said is right too :)

^^This is epic and funnyb:laugh and true.
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Its about veno pet scrolls if you kill the bosses and farm the chests, or bikinis from the normal chests.

Generally its just a PK fest where you cant drop and if you kill someone you cant get red hours b:laugh
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead