Assasin skill

Options
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear
OlivarraX - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
just to make a suggestion of a lvl79/100 skill of an assasin... i though about kamikaze =P

yeah, you go to that very tough boss, kill yourself and deal A LOT of dmg. Dmg dealt could be in % of enemy's max HP.

this skill cancels deaden nerves, so you really get killed, and has a loooong cooldown, so u can't use it repeatly

The only problem i see is that there's no startegy with this skill.... is only going there, use kamikaze and being ressed by a cleric. >.<

but it would be still fun to go to a worldboss and take 70% of it's HP down b:victory

yeah.... umm... uhh.... dunno b:surrender
Post edited by OlivarraX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    While youre at it, let sharptooth and all max hp reduction skills stack. Perhaps we can do it without the dying part b:victory

But how about this, you self explode and take away 25% of the current hp of all targets in a 4x4 radius and cant be ressed? Also skill 10 secs to charge/channel and requires all mana and chi to activate. That would balance things and make it non-abusable.

Else all I see sins doing is, explode -> res -> explode -> res which would be no fun at all for anyone.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The Arden class in JD can do this very thing. They can explode, killing themself instantly and doing damage based on the hp they had when they used it. It's cooldown is like, 10 minutes so its not exactly spammable. It's not even aoe for that matter. Not unless they pick the right skill path (equivalent of demon/sage here)
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Else all I see sins doing is, explode -> res -> explode -> res which would be no fun at all for anyone.

And that's why i said:
    and has a loooong cooldown, so u can't use it repeatly

In fact, i thought about 1 hour, like town portal.

and about what you're saying.... "explode and take ...." whats the sense of require all mana and chi if u're going to die? o.O

OlivarraX (by now on, Olivassin :P)
  • Klavarso - Lost City
    Klavarso - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nah. Better get a skill that has 5% chance to instantly kill the enemy. The player looses 60% MP and HP, has 30 mins cooldown and takes 2 sparks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Started Tuesday Jan-12-2010.

Body Count: 3 (more or less)b:surrender

Daily update.

Noodles suck...

More info in the near future...
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and about what you're saying.... "explode and take ...." whats the sense of require all mana and chi if u're going to die? o.O
    OlivarraX (by now on, Olivassin :P)

The one thing might be ok.

The thing about chi and mana, I mean you would need all sparks filled (full chi) and your entire mana bar ful (not at 99%) to be able to use the skill. So basically u cant come out of your cloak and immediately use this skill. You would have to ensure u have all your sparks and mp up to 100%.

Perhaps the something along the lines of the following.
    Skill: Sacrifice
    Requisite Lvl: 100
    Range: 5 meters
    Mana: Max Limit
    Channel: 1.0 seconds
    Cast: 1.0 seconds
    Cooldown: 10 minutes

Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage/Demon

Sacrifice all of ones energy to inflict physical damage equivalent to twice the amount of health the caster has at the time of casting.

Requires 3 Sparks

So basically lets say u got like 9k hp at the time of casting, it would consume 3 sparks and the amount of mana you can have to inflict 18k physical damage.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I found it.

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff331/HolyWildcard777/2009-12-2303-33-08.jpg

Not 10 minutes but its good enough. You even lose exp when you use it since it kills you.

No complaining about the screenshot, its from jade dynasty and PWE runs that game too.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ty for responses ^.^

Nah. Better get a skill that has 5% chance to instantly kill the enemy. The player looses 60% MP and HP, has 30 mins cooldown and takes 2 sparks.

This skill would be awesome too 8-D

Olivassin
  • Klavarso - Lost City
    Klavarso - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ty for responses ^.^

This skill would be awesome too 8-D

Olivassin

"Kidnap" is also a good one. Teleports yourself and the target in a random location on the map. You stay in that location 3 secs after which you're teleported back but the enemy has to walk/fly/swim back. Only against players. Takes 1 spark. Long cooldown.

Also... and you're gonna love this... sacrifice your all class pet to receive -80% phisical/magic damage for 10 mins. b:laugh Long cooldown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Started Tuesday Jan-12-2010.

Body Count: 3 (more or less)b:surrender

Daily update.

Noodles suck...

More info in the near future...