crystline golem vs glacial walker

danziv
danziv Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Venomancer
which 1 is beter + where do i find the lowest level golem i think its crystline but im not sure
Post edited by danziv on

Comments

• Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pw.solandri.com/pics/atkpet_compare.jpg

this should help. Glacial>magmite (at least imho)

Credits: Solandri

lvl 17 = crystaline magmite (north of etherblade ... sry dont remember town name)
    lvl 18 = volcanic magmite (human fb19)
    lvl 19 = glacial walker (north part of main TB island)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bear in mind that a Dark Wanderer will give you better DPS w/o skills, and is faster. It also has excellent pdef, and decent HP.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • beastboyisbeast
    beastboyisbeast Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    danziv wrote: »
    which 1 is beter + where do i find the lowest level golem i think its crystalline but im not sure

In my opinion Crystalline is the best because it has the highest P. Def out of all and with the glacial walker having more HP it has less P. Def, and if you leveled them both to 90 you would see a significant difference between P. Def, even though at these levels it is not much.
    He's charging his lazer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • danziv
    danziv Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yea but u will also see huge difference in hp wright?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    Bear in mind that a Dark Wanderer will give you better DPS w/o skills, and is faster. It also has excellent pdef, and decent HP.
    I don't believe you said this I thought you would think it would not be great pet.I may have to stick it back on an HA Veno I am toying with.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In my opinion Crystalline is the best because it has the highest P. Def out of all and with the glacial walker having more HP it has less P. Def, and if you leveled them both to 90 you would see a significant difference between P. Def, even though at these levels it is not much.
    No, even if you level them further, the difference between PDefs remains a measly 20 points, since they level up at the same rate. However, the Glacial Walker gets further ahead of the Magmite in HP the higher you go, because it gets more HP per level. See this comparison at level 42 if you don't believe me:
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/a558f362138105
    See? The Walker is still only behind by 20 points in PDef, but now it's gone from 51 points ahead in HP at level 19 to 120 points ahead in HP at level 42.

The Glacial Walker is a better tank than the Magmite.

However, for pure DPS, tweakz is right, the Dark Wanderer does more damage.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5954732&postcount=4

Here is a list made by Brael on the damage for the pets.

In my opinion Walker would still win over CMag as grinding pet, since it is more resiliant. As a physical DD, as long as CMag can survive the AOE, it would be better at it than the walker, by 1.8 dps. (yups that is ONE point eight dps). In essence, if you already leveled a CMag, and CMag can survive the AOE, keep CMag, since it does more damage anyway. If you are a newer player that is picking between CMag and Walker, pick Walker, since it is better rounded, it has more HP, and just about the same dps anyway.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Picked a Glacial Walker up during the snowmen time. Got him to Lvl 55 in a night and a half. Snowmen disapeared to I went to the cube for another night and a half.

Now me's got a lvl 77 Glacial Walker named Popsicle.

Sold my Magmite for cash to pay to get Bash and leveled to 4 on my Popsicle.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Picked a Glacial Walker up during the snowmen time. Got him to Lvl 55 in a night and a half. Snowmen disapeared to I went to the cube for another night and a half.

Now me's got a lvl 77 Glacial Walker named Popsicle.

Sold my Magmite for cash to pay to get Bash and leveled to 4 on my Popsicle.

Just curious... what did you sell your magmite for??
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think I got 700K for it. I was told by some lvl100 aquiatances that I was damn lucky to get that.

I just wanted atleast 400K because he had upgraded bash.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.