Looking for non-TW faction with decent levels.

Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hey all. So due to an unfortunate series of events, I'm factionless again. I would like to find a faction that does not do TW (I adamantly REFUSE to be part of that drama again) but still has a decent number of people in the 70s and 80s. If you are in such a faction, please post the details here.

Please include:

Faction name
Faction level
Approx. number of members.
Level requirement
Level range of members
Who do I contact ingame about membership
Anything else you think might be of interest.

Please, please, please...DO NOT bother posting if your faction does TW or wants to do TW in the future.

Thanx.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
_Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
Post edited by Sheeeba - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Klara - Dreamweaver
    Klara - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hard to find ppl to help open TT without a faction?....

ain't that a bish...to be able to solo all those TTs and not being able to open them...
  • KDD - Dreamweaver
    KDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Faction name: Xtreme
    Faction level: 3
    Approx. number of members.: 162 - Including Alts
    Level requirement:None
    Level range of members:With Alts 3-91
    Who do I contact ingame about membership: xtreme_wolf, mysticpep, Shellene, Shandela, KDD, Breckell.

Drama free , family friendly faction.
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hard to find ppl to help open TT without a faction?....

ain't that a bish...to be able to solo all those TTs and not being able to open them...

Ok, first of all, this post was absolutely pointless, but since i'm bored, i may as well respond...

1. TT was never mentioned in my original post and has nothing to do with finding a faction.
    2. I can open up TT just fine because the ones i could solo are SOLO MODE...duh.
    3. I don't have or really want a herc, as i view it as cheating, so i'm not gonna be soloing squad mode.

on to something that's actually on topic...joined Hate2Love today, and like it pretty well so far. hopefully this one won't fall apart like my last 3 factions. starting to think i'm cursed. b:sad

anyway, if you wouldn't mind, spoons, could u close this thread since it's no longer relevant? thanx man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."