Mail Between charecters

Komax - Harshlands
Komax - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I want to know if you can send items between your own charecters and if so how long does it take to reach them?
Post edited by Komax - Harshlands on

Comments

• Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes you can.
    It takes one hour to send items.
    It arrives instantly if you send money.
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Komax - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Yes you can.
    It takes one hour to send items.
    It arrives instantly if you send money.

Thanks... i thought i lost my fashion LMAO b:chuckle
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol i had the same problem when i was lower. I logged and i started looking..where is it??? b:angry
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Komax - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    hey also can you use makeover scrolls on tidebornes? I bought one and there isnt a cosmetic master in the city of the raging tides... (at least im pretty sure) and so doo i have to go where there is one or what?
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    there is a cosmetic lady in south west archasaur that you can use the scroll at... you will be at arch in no time so you dont have to worry about that lol
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hey also can you use makeover scrolls on tidebornes? I bought one and there isnt a cosmetic master in the city of the raging tides... (at least im pretty sure) and so doo i have to go where there is one or what?

Sucks that you bought one - you get a free one in your late 20s. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it easyer and u can send some untradable items with account stash if your both char ar eon same account
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]