I can't charge my zen!!!

Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
b:cryb:cryb:cry

So, I go to the charge your zen page where it asked you to choose your method like google checkout or paypal. Well there is no continue option! Is anyone else having this issue? or could someone check if their computer has this issue? Thanks!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm going to move this to the Cash Shop Huddle so our billing reps can take a look. Try to post in the right section to ensure a speedy response b:victory
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cryb:cryb:cry

So, I go to the charge your zen page where it asked you to choose your method like google checkout or paypal. Well there is no continue option! Is anyone else having this issue? or could someone check if their computer has this issue? Thanks!!!!

Hello,

Please update your web browser to the most recent version and try again. This issue will occur with Internet Explorer 6 and earlier versions since the website was updated at the end of 2009. Not everyone has been effected but for those who have this issue, update your browser version and if you still have this issue, we recommend using a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory