Laptop?

candyfire666
candyfire666 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I have a laptop and i have a few things to ask?

How do i get my charater to go under the water without a mouse?
how do i turn it around so i am veiwing a different angle?
..Uhh please help thanks...
Post edited by candyfire666 on

Comments

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Touchpad...is your friend.

Hold the right button (below the touchpad) down, flick ur finger on touchpad left or right to set angles. On the right most side of touch pad (i know this next part will sound gross but oh well) stroke it down repeatedly to zoom out, stroke up to zoom in.

To go into water press down to go deeper into water.

A,S,W, and D keys to move around.

If i been trolled, oh well, this is real info if anyone else has this problem.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear64
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear64 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ummm, well as far as I know, any and all laptops that are currently capable of running PWI have the little built-in mouse pad on them.

To get your character to go underwater, you can hold the -Down- Directional arrow on your laptop, and the -Up- Directional arrow to surface. (Same goes for changing altitude while flying)

Just hold the right-click mouse pad button while you move around the mouse with the pad to change camera views assuming you DO have the mouse pad on your laptop.

if you don't have the mousepad on you're laptop however, idk how to do it. I'd suggest going out an dbuying some crappy little mouse for like $10 somewhere? =P
  • Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver
    Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yeah touch pad isnt so hard once you get used to it. to move the view around hold down the right button with one finger and move the other finger around on the touch pad. to move into the water just use your regular wasd or click with the left button and press down to get deeper into water
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wrong forum try the Tech forum.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.