DirtyDiana - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Wizard
Which 70's TT wep should i go with?
Post edited by DirtyDiana - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its a matter of how rich you really. If you are poor/average just go with griefs breath. Alot of people also just abandon the TT path at this level and grab the sayalight sword, which comes with some nice addons as well as refining better.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sakyamuni's Light
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I always recomment TT60 Ancient Arbor -> lvl70 Sakyamuni's Light -> lvl80 Wheel of Life. Worked fine for me. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Sakyumi's light you need the pdef
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As a wiz, DONT GET GRIEF's BREATH.

Sakky light is the best of your options, followed by ashura's sign (if you're interested in that wep path).

Edit: Get griefs breath if you like the tt path (end. amb. is pretty good) - but use sakky light and have the grief's breath only to decompose.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As a full DD Wizard I use the weapons that have the most damage (It doesn't matter if they're Patakas or Wands) but I prefer Wands for the constant damage and because Lv. 70 TT Alacanatha Wand has more Dmg Addons than any other weap (I had 5k M. Atk (Average unbuffed) at Lv. 79 with TT70 Wand at +2. Now I use a TT80 Gold Alacanatha Wand: Sunflame and I have 6k (Average Unbuffed) at Lv. 80, which is quite a big difference. So yeah, I advise you to use Alacanatha Wand and then decompose it for TT80 Gold (Mine cost 4m and you can get it even cheaper if you farm the non-golden mats (Golden Spirit))
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    get whatever gives you the most DMG, so you can do your quests and stuff easy. U don't need to play tank at that lvl, so ignore PDef if u don't PVP ALOT!

Get the most dmg cause it's not worth getting anything else at 80, since at 85 u can get a frost weapon. At that point , decide between Sensoid and Aquadash depending what u want more: HP or DMG.
    A Sensoid will give you insane HP u can't get from anything else, and refine to a +6 can get you to lvl 99 without too much trouble.
    Aquadash will give you more spike dmg but u will have 350 HP less (unbuffed). Sometimes is a trade worth it, sometimes it isn't.
    If u can get a nicely refined 85 wpn you're all set until 99, and u can plan on whatever u want to get there. I would say the crit sword or the 95 Lunar Wand.
    TT99 gold glaive has insane spike dmg and gives channel+magic+vit, but endgame the difference is made by CRIT! If u can crit a lot, u will kill someone. If u don't crit, with the gears, refines and shards that are widely available now, u will be useless as a DD class. Crit kills, everything else pokes. And endgame u will have fun in TW and PvP...cause there's basically nothing else left.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]