Where is our OP skills?

Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Archer
So im just wondering were the **** is our op skills.

BMs and WB have True emptyness
WB have TOP perdtion
Venos have nix
EPs have ...plume shell?lol
Mages have lvl 11 ice dragon and just nuk hard as **** in general.
Where is my True emtyness? I mean wtf, I'm tired of getting hit by a 7x bm for 3k by their **** Genie!!!

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010

WB have TOP perdtion
    Venos have nix
    Where is my True emtyness? I mean wtf, I'm tired of getting hit by a 7x bm for 3k by their **** Genie!!!

Don't you get a 100 skill that gives you FULL CHI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wings of grace
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wings of grace

this.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dun worry mang storm rage eagle is so much OP damage over time.. im sure if they dont have a charm they would die from it in like 3 minutes
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dun worry mang storm rage eagle is so much OP damage over time.. im sure if they dont have a charm they would die from it in like 3 minutes

3 WHOLE minutes? seriously? i have no idea what that does but if the damge is that insane, it should kill in like half a minute. 3 minutes is ALOT of time in pvp lol.
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Ax - Harshlands
    Ax - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    omg i wasnt even trying to troll.. i was just being sarcastic lol.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    storm rage ticks for like...300 metal every 3s or something **** and inflicts a slow.

for 2 sparks

i'm sure u can fire and forget some 4x with it.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skill
    ○Barrage of Arrows
    Range Ranged Attack
    Mana 655
    Channel 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Ranged Weapons

Requisite Cultivation Master of Discord
    Consuming 655 mana every 3 seconds, release countless arrows
    into the sky delivering devastating damage to the target and enemies within
    a 12.0 meter radius of the target, inflicting base physical damage
    plus 200% of weapon damage plus 6639.0. Skill will not
    stop until you click cancel button or press ESC.

Requires 3 arrows, bolts or units of shot per iteration.
    Requires two Sparks

Demon version reduces the interval between attacks by 0.5 seconds.

lol is close enough xD
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wings of grace was good pre genie. I wouldn't consider it OP. Demon Quickshot would be the closest to an OP skill we have but it's cultivation specific and isn't very cheap.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmm plenty of OP skills I can think of lol
    Aim Low (8 seconds of immobilization)
    Demon Quickshot (speed proc)
    Demon Barrage or Barrage (massive AOE)
    Wings of Grace (immune to dmg while casting, and resist all movement debuffs), pop that with ironguard powder and you are invincible for 12 seconds
    Blood Vow (most epic HA class destroying weapon for an archer, metal dot, amp, sharpen tooth, need me to say more?)
    Sharpen Tooth Arrow (why we are brought into bosses lol)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    can you get stunned while ironguard is in effect? don't use that stuff in tw too expensive b:surrender
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    can you get stunned while ironguard is in effect? don't use that stuff in tw too expensive b:surrender

No you can't. If you Wings of Grace / Alacrity and pop an ironguard you are immune to everything except for any DoTs you already had on you when you ironguarded.

Damage immunity cannot be purged nor can any debuffs be applied. Anyway all classes can use iron guards and archers don't even get the most benefit from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    they should give archers earth and ice sheild and give wizards wings of grace...
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited January 2010
    they should give archers earth and ice sheild and give wizards wings of grace...

xD
    Lol wuht?
    you can has our fire shield and we'll take wings of grace.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    xD
    Lol wuht?
    xD

You can have our Emberstorm, Pitfall, and Crown of Flames, while you're at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    xD
    Lol wuht?
    xD

pfft, take those sheilds away and watch how many ppl would quit their wizards xD
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2010

WB have TOP perdtion
    Venos have nix

We have 2 Anti-Stuns :)
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
    edited January 2010
    We have 2 Anti-Stuns :)

with an epic cooldown.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    with an epic cooldown.
    30 second CD on WoG isn't long considering it lasts half the time... 1 spark isn't that hard to get.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    30 second CD on WoG isn't long considering it lasts half the time... 1 spark isn't that hard to get.

its hard to build chi on an archer imo ( like spamming our buff takes forever)
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol wizard's won't really QQ if you take away their fire/water shields, 95% of the time they have the stone barrier on.
    edited January 2010
    lol wizard's won't really QQ if you take away their fire/water shields, 95% of the time they have the stone barrier on.

this
    except.....me like water shields mp regen.
    ._.'

so.....
    but me would be more then willing to give up fire and water shields for WoG.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010

i meant to say stone barrier ;p
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2010

WB have TOP perdtion
    Venos have nix

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING!!!
    all EA skills can be OP "IF" the EA has skills and knows how to play his class
    I can crit 9X BM's for 10K easliy with Demon Thunder Shock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SAYING!!!
    all EA skills can be OP "IF" the EA has skills and knows how to play his class
    I can crit 9X BM's for 10K easliy with Demon Thunder Shock

critting either you cash shopped your bow to death or you hit BMs when they have that magic defence down and phy defence up buff on.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    i think OP just wants a skill that does a lot of damage to people, on par with nix reams, arma, dragon, and all sorts of other funk.

maybe our other 2 spark skill can um...have some x00% weapon attack in addition to the DoT add-on. just a thought.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Archers don't really have any OP skills, just range + crit and a few decent ones like Wings of Grace.

What we do have, together with wizards, is ability to spend 4000 USD and get a very OP weapon.

Most other classes don't have that option even if they have the money. Rank 8 for both BM/barbs really do suck. And cleric and venos rank 8 are mediocre to if you compare it with the cost.

I kinda get the feeling developers kinda counted in the rank 8 bow and balanced it out by not giving archers any really high dmg skills. Sadly 99.99% of the archers will never be able to enough rep for rank 8 and Bow of the Demonhunter. So we get to QQ about how gimp we are on foramz instead b:chuckle.
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Does the 95 Lunar bow count as an OP skill? b:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Does the 95 Lunar bow count as an OP skill? b:surrenderb:cry

it counds as a bow that have the most unreliable prock in the game.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Archers don't really have any OP skills, just range + crit and a few decent ones like Wings of Grace.

What we do have, together with wizards, is ability to spend 4000 USD and get a very OP weapon.

Most other classes don't have that option even if they have the money. Rank 8 for both BM/barbs really do suck. And cleric and venos rank 8 are mediocre to if you compare it with the cost.

I kinda get the feeling developers kinda counted in the rank 8 bow and balanced it out by not giving archers any really high dmg skills. Sadly 99.99% of the archers will never be able to enough rep for rank 8 and Bow of the Demonhunter. So we get to QQ about how gimp we are on foramz instead b:chuckle.

gr16 enough op to archer too but more expensive and harder than rank8 XD
This discussion has been closed.