PrePaid Cards

Options
wodiwkcalb
wodiwkcalb Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cash Shop Huddle
Well I live in Hamilton, Ontario and as i believe according to the site we can get the Cash Cards at these places; 7/11's, Rogers, Gamestop etc... yet ive went to them all and non has the cards. Is there any place around here that ACTUALY has the cards? Like seriously now com'on.

Sincerly: Purr Purr
Post edited by wodiwkcalb on

Comments

• shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wodiwkcalb wrote: »
    Well I live in Hamilton, Ontario and as i believe according to the site we can get the Cash Cards at these places; 7/11's, Rogers, Gamestop etc... yet ive went to them all and non has the cards. Is there any place around here that ACTUALY has the cards? Like seriously now com'on.

All official posts in regards to the Perfect World Entertainment prepaid cards have clearly stated that they are only available at those locations in the United States only. For your region, you will need to locate what is called the Ultimate Game Card which is made and processed by PayByCash. A link is below to show you where you can find a participating retailer near you.

http://www.ultimategamecard.com/ugcstores/ca

Do remember that because you have a different currency in your region that you may need more than one card to complete a purchase to cover the difference in exchange rates. Any remaining amount with these cards will apply to your UGC account for future use.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • XuanBac - Lost City
    XuanBac - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wodiwkcalb wrote: »

go to WalMArt or best buy