Hat Fashion Wishlist

Khalfani - Harshlands
Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Post what you are anticipating or may want as a headgear fashion. Speculation is the best part before the release. Disappointment sucks harder, but if it does happen, then Yay!

Alphabetical List of Compiled Headgear Fashion Wishlist (because I am bored)

Animal Ears

Baguette
Bandana
Blindfolds
Brown Paper Bags

Circlet [male/female]
Cowboy Hat
Crown

Derby Hat

Headband

Sombrero
Straw Hat
Sunglasses
Swashbuckler Hat

Tiara
Trucker Hat

Winter Beanies
Witch Hat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
Post edited by Khalfani - Harshlands on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    animal ears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Please note that all threads posted in the general section are not suggestions. If you have suggestions for the head slot that you want to see, please post in the threads on this topic in the Suggestions subsection of the forum.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Straw Hat, like the Japanese Ronin would wear and stuff. I think it'd go perfect with the Yukata sets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    eeemh..
    headband..
    helmet would be funnyb:chuckle
    blindfolds b:chuckle
    and something to cover up your mouth and nose XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Please note that all threads posted in the general section are not suggestions. If you have suggestions for the head slot that you want to see, please post in the threads on this topic in the Suggestions subsection of the forum.

Nay Mr. Spoons, just speculation here.
    For fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sombreros!
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    It's a Baguette!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Brown paper bag.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    witch hat :D

NO animal ears! b:cry
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    winter beanies
    tiara
    derby hat
    trucker hat
    cowboy hat
    bandanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Fez ftw b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ash Ketchum hat for my Veno
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • eatwithspoons
    edited January 2010
    It's not a hat, but it's still ahead slot related item.

Those HUGE joke sunglasses that you can get at random carnivals/arcades/etc.

WINb:dirty
  • Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    Miss_Cleo - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's not a hat, but it's still ahead slot related item.

Those HUGE joke sunglasses that you can get at random carnivals/arcades/etc.

WINb:dirty

b:surrender

My in-game husband would wear those things. b:chuckle
  • eatwithspoons
    edited January 2010
    b:surrender

My in-game husband would wear those things. b:chuckle

It would be great right?

OH! The other joke glasses, that include the nose and big moustache like Charlie Chaplin b:shockedb:chuckle
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont want any hat thats fashion. i just want helmets :D
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    a propeller beanie would also be pretty darn sweet b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://www.schallstailgate.com/BeerHatGuy2.jpg

For HP and mana pots... or just for beer... (Am I allowed to include mentioning that? Assume I am looking at what's above!)
  • Narore - Lost City
    Narore - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gotta go with a Top Hat. That would be Epic, like you one you get in Fable 2.
    edited January 2010
    i bet a crapton of pple would get this if it came up....maybe witha little more dirt

stk212512rke.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=8A33AE939F2E01FF5111248A5789125D482CC7A7EDC26A49BBD96441CBE99752EC7C5022FB410D56
  • haybails
    haybails Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i bet a crapton of pple would get this if it came up....maybe witha little more dirt

stk212512rke.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=8A33AE939F2E01FF5111248A5789125D482CC7A7EDC26A49BBD96441CBE99752EC7C5022FB410D56

Can't see your pic... b:sad

How about this beauty...?

http://www.taylorherring.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/flake-hat-ascot.jpg
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Straw Hat, like the Japanese Ronin would wear and stuff. I think it'd go perfect with the Yukata sets.

OoOo someone say Ronin? hmm jeep beanie i think its called Oo please please? beanie with a cap :o? don't compare its awesomeness with a baseball cap Dx RAWR
    haybails wrote: »

Maaaaaaybe if we could work at dairyQueen in PWI suuure...
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OoOo someone say Ronin? hmm jeep beanie i think its called Oo please please? beanie with a cap :o? don't compare its awesomeness with a baseball cap Dx RAWR

i think your looking for brim beanie or visor beanie? http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1255/749649682_4fe2fd1998.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think your looking for brim beanie or visor beanie? http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1255/749649682_4fe2fd1998.jpg

;3 i love youb:chuckle YES!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
    edited January 2010
    Ash Ketchum hat for my Veno

WIN. b:cool
    It would be great right?

OH! The other joke glasses, that include the nose and big moustache like Charlie Chaplin b:shockedb:chuckle

...and I actually think that's Groucho Marx you're talkin' about, spoons...though I was born WAY after either of 'em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]