about 79 skills

Meredaviella - Harshlands
Meredaviella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Cleric
So the main question how I can get them? yes I heard that I need books or something. How to get them? :D could someone explain
Post edited by Meredaviella - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, you need the skill books. They can be crafted (made) at 1k forges.
    For each lv79 skill, you will need 20 Apocalypse Page and 10 Medium Ink.
    Ink can be bought from the forges them self.
    Apocalypse pages can be either bought from CS (cash shop), traded from players via AH, or cat shops.
    Or if you feel like it you can farm them from TT's, they drop in TT1-3 and TT2-2. All tho very rare.
    My suggestion would be to buy them, idk about Harshlands but on HT the price is ~100k, so that means 2mil for the pages + 1mil for the ink.
    I know not cheap, but beats the hell out of farming TT's or waiting to do fb/bh 89
    b:dirty
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, you need the skill books. They can be crafted (made) at 1k forges.
    For each lv79 skill, you will need 20 Apocalypse Page and 10 Medium Ink.
    Ink can be bought from the forges them self.
    Apocalypse pages can be either bought from CS (cash shop), traded from players via AH, or cat shops.
    Or if you feel like it you can farm them from TT's, they drop in TT1-3 and TT2-2. All tho very rare.
    My suggestion would be to buy them, idk about Harshlands but on HT the price is ~100k, so that means 2mil for the pages + 1mil for the ink.
    I know not cheap, but beats the hell out of farming TT's or waiting to do fb/bh 89

Can you just buy the books instead?

Because i'm not looking forward to spending over 6mill for both books when I get to a higher lvl. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can you just buy the books instead?

Because i'm not looking forward to spending over 6mill for both books when I get to a higher lvl. b:surrender
    Most of the people that have the books got them for themselves, AKA they're not for sale.

The only realistic way to getting them is to just buy the pages and make your own.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    u can make pages with tokens.. if u still have some left on ur server
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Meredaviella - Harshlands
    Meredaviella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    thanks! :D which skill I should get first?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Most clerics go for Wings of Protection (WoP).
    Since you can cast it on others, it a nifty skill to cast on barbs before he jumps on a boss, or to cast on anyone taking dmg.
    b:dirty
  • Picky - Lost City
    Picky - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'd definitely go for WoP first. Didnt use it much when I first got it but am using it much more now. Cast on your tank to give u a few extra seconds to catch up with other's hp in party in desperate situations or use on the tank if he's getting whalloped.