Lost new quest chain

Options
Neylyana - Lost City
Neylyana - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i was doing a long quest chain that came out with rising tide (starts at your starting city elder, then u go to tide city and so on). It ended i dunno when but others told me that this chain is muuuuuuuch longer. anyone have ideas where did i lose it? i dont have it at find quest.
Post edited by Neylyana - Lost City on

Comments

• Kawakami - Dreamweaver
    Kawakami - Dreamweaver Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i was doing a long quest chain that came out with rising tide (starts at your starting city elder, then u go to tide city and so on). It ended i dunno when but others told me that this chain is muuuuuuuch longer. anyone have ideas where did i lose it? i dont have it at find quest.

I don't remember correctly, but either the Tideborn elder continues it or Aurosy on the shore of Etherblade Lake.. At a certain level you can get a hidden quest from Emerald moon on white sand beach as well..
    Few people make mistakes with fire after being once burned, of people who regard water lightly many have been drowned - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't remember correctly, but either the Tideborn elder continues it or Aurosy on the shore of Etherblade Lake.. At a certain level you can get a hidden quest from Emerald moon on white sand beach as well..

can you verify at what level you get that hidden quest? I still cant receive it, and I want that platinum charm already b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    platinum charm you says?
    b:puzzled
    me want!~
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna do that hidden quest toob:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IF YOU HAVE LOST THE QUEST:

Check ALL the NPCs that offered it. You should be able to finish the quest at 60. Check at:

Aurosy/Dizzy (Etherblade Lake)
    Ormin (Angler's Village)
    Elder of Raging Tide (Tideborn Area)
    Emerald Moon (White Sand Beach)
    Aged Deity (Wellspring Village)

Some of the quests don't show up in the find quest log. The reason they're not mentioned is because you usually pick them up from the same person you turned in the last quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

heres the whole chain http://purplemelon.wikidot.com/rising-tide