First PvP TW

Options
2»

Comments

• _QueeN_ - Raging Tide
    _QueeN_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can't wait to see a PvP TW between Infamy vs Aurora and Empire Vs Resolve b:chuckle
  • Nuala - Raging Tide
    Nuala - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nightmare did exactly what every defending faction should do at this point, which is to defend. Assuming those factions that take to offence base their attacks on the notion that they are stronger and will actually capture land, right now, it is better to defend then attack.
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nightmare did exactly what every defending faction should do at this point, which is to defend. Assuming those factions that take to offence base their attacks on the notion that they are stronger and will actually capture land, right now, it is better to defend then attack.

ya ur rite but still towers had all the fun b:sad we need some fun too u know, we r only human b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Triton - Raging Tide
    Triton - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Resolve won first pvp TW against Perdition. Next week should be interesting! b:laugh
    No i am not"Triton" from DW. I came from sanctuary and my name is based on mythology. b:bye
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think the faction that captured the tideborn lands (can't remember the name rite now) is gonna have to attack aurora if they plan on getting more lvl1 lands, or they'll try to capture the tideborn city and/or dreamwaver wich are lvl2 lands before thinkin going against another faction.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think the faction that captured the tideborn lands (can't remember the name rite now) is gonna have to attack aurora if they plan on getting more lvl1 lands, or they'll try to capture the tideborn city and/or dreamwaver wich are lvl2 lands before thinkin going against another faction.

The Faction is called Atlantis, from wat i think their pretty screwed. they r cornered and i know they cant take on Aurora, much less try n take DWP or City of Raging Tides. But its up to them wat they wanna do. Looking forward in seeing ur next move Atlantisb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I for one can't wait b:laugh
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oi. I dunno how these next few weeks will turn out. Should be epic any way it turns out. Good luck, and I look forward to being in the fray with mah guildies. :D
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!