Assassins breaking TW system?

13»

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    People are you all so naive? If would be so easy for assassins, dev. would nerfed them already on Chinese servers. From this I have no fear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear
    Zhou_Yu - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    SHUSHH YOU, No fun watching someone who doesnt have a clue about TW making a fool of themselfs.
    Too late.

b:chuckle
    1. WTF does that even mean? Cats can't be damaged when being pulled... so of course the barb.
    2. There is no such thing as a puller without a cat... since cats can't be destroyed while the puller is still alive. And secondary pulls are quiet rare... as cats only live for a few seconds after the death of its puller.
    3. Anyone can pull a cat... so whats your point.

"Destroying the cata sends the puller back"... WTF. the puller will be long dead before the cat is. From your post... its quiet obverious you never even twed... never the less pulled a cat.

Here is the deal... the puller will lose control of the cat if the distance becomes too big. so the sin would need to get ahead of the cat and control his speed so he doesn't lose it. and as you stated... he would need to hand it off to a real puller eventually. So there is no point of letting the sin pull if a hand off must occure. i mean... if the barb can't get in to the enemy base with a cat... what make him able to get in without a cat. futhermore... hand off can only occure if the initial puller dies. so the sin would need to sac himself and pray the barb can pick it up before the cat dies.

b:shocked
    I humbly concede (if I'm allowed lol) on this. Wow, my wife even made fun of me forgetting about the cata's not being dmg'd with a puller. Especially after I mentioned to her how that would really stink if they could be dmg'd, a little while back. She'll not let me hear the end of this for a while I'm sure. b:surrender
    Talk about a total brain lapse. b:embarrass

I blame it on the abuse she piles upon me because of her Veno's hair being glitched from the expansion. lmao!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I humbly concede (if I'm allowed lol) on this. Wow, my wife even made fun of me forgetting about the cata's not being dmg'd with a puller. Especially after I mentioned to her how that would really stink if they could be dmg'd, a little while back. She'll not let me hear the end of this for a while I'm sure. b:surrender
    Talk about a total brain lapse. b:embarrass

I blame it on the abuse she piles upon me because of her Veno's hair being glitched from the expansion. lmao!

*hug* Ish okay. We've all had our laughs (at your expense, of course)...but trust me, only a truly foolish fool thinks that he is the most foolish fool to ever foolishly make a foolish fool of himself, and that there is no foolishly foolish fool as foolish as him...fool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Assassins stealth absolutely fails against towers.

Do you know this for a fact? A tower is a kind of mob in that it has to aggro on an enemy and as far as I know stealth protects you from being aggroed...

Actually maybe a tower is lvl [?] which would allow it to detect stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do you know this for a fact? A tower is a kind of mob in that it has to aggro on an enemy and as far as I know stealth protects you from being aggroed...

Actually maybe a tower is lvl [?] which would allow it to detect stealth.

It is.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary
    Kitsuneaki - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    anyone think that maybe IF the sin can stealth while holding the cata that the cata would turn invis also???

I know my all class piggy turns all cool invisible when im stealth lol.

invisible catas ftw...or ftl..depending on who you are xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    6X Sin on RT
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Some new things to light up.Since the towers are ? and thus will see them they'll just shoot assassins down if they are cata puller.Another thing can a cleric heal the assassin while sthealthed?
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Some new things to light up.Since the towers are ? and thus will see them they'll just shoot assassins down if they are cata puller.Another thing can a cleric heal the assassin while sthealthed?

probably since assassins can use pots while invisible.
    and can't be targetted while they do.
    and since being healed doesn't make you go into teh combat mode.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Who said cata-sins have to be full dex?

I'm sorry, what did u say? I was distracted by the animated ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    An image says more than 1000 words?

Poveraccio.jpg