Assassin-Headhunt

Dags - Harshlands
Dags - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Assassin
I've noticed that headhunt at lvl 1 has a 3.2 sec stun, and the shadow teleport has a 3 sec stun. But the head hunt isn't lasting as long as the shadow teleport's stun even though it says that it lasts longer. Headhunt seems to be about 1 sec shorter then the shadow teleport. Would be great if it was fixed soon. b:thanks
Post edited by Dags - Harshlands on

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    headhunt does seem to last shorter than shadow tele but

headhunt does last ~3.2 seconds

shadow tele seems to be lasting about ~4.5 seconds
  • Gleerock - Heavens Tear
    Gleerock - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    headhunt does seem to last shorter than shadow tele but

headhunt does last ~3.2 seconds

shadow tele seems to be lasting about ~4.5 seconds

So it's a nice bug then...let's keep it a secret from the GM's b:chuckle with that nice stun, we sin's can pown more creeps b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its probobly a animation time thing

alieo blade is supposed to b a 3 second stun but due to long animation grapic its closer to 1.5-2 depending on ping rate
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Naw both are accurate. 0.5s after you click headhunt your enemy will be unable to do anything even if the stun icon doesn't show up yet. Then there's 1.5s where neither of you can do anything... meaning there's 1.7s left. Shadow Teleport doesn't last longer than 3 secs either.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Naw both are accurate. 0.5s after you click headhunt your enemy will be unable to do anything even if the stun icon doesn't show up yet. Then there's 1.5s where neither of you can do anything... meaning there's 1.7s left. Shadow Teleport doesn't last longer than 3 secs either.

the second hand on my clock seems to disagree with you =[

but i don't have a second clock/watch that actually has a second hand to test it xD