Salvia Root

Riaee - Raging Tide
Riaee - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Yes I know this question has been asked 100 times and I did search and search AND search for the coordinates almost every time I ended up with this link http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mine/3103. There are a lot of coordinates listed here but none of them are in the same area in game as they are on the map. I typed in the coordinates in the beginner areas(since Im only a level 5) and the coordinates would be on an entirely different area of the map. Usually where the monsters are way higher than my level. I've tried looking around the beginner areas but I only found one and that was a hour ago...please help me. Im itching to end this super long quest. I still have to find 3 other items...b:shocked
Post edited by Riaee - Raging Tide on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just run around any starting area, there are always tons of lowl evel herbs around. Herb respawn every 10 minutes, so make sure you come back and check at 9minutes 55secs, than wait 5 secs and get it again.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Riaee - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Thanks!Ok what about the Pig Iron[Iron mine] I cant find it anywhere. Someone said look east of the Tideborn city but I have no idea where that is. Isn't Tideborn a class?
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks!Ok what about the Pig Iron[Iron mine] I cant find it anywhere. Someone said look east of the Tideborn city but I have no idea where that is. Isn't Tideborn a class?

iron also has a 10 minute spawn, and also spawns around starter areas, like the low level herbs. If you can find the herbs, just walk around, and the iron will be nearby as well.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Riaee - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Thanks I finally found all the items...I just sat and waited at the coordinate lol.
  • lmmspartan
    lmmspartan Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey um, like Riaee said, this has been asked a hundred times, (srry i'm stupid) can anybody tell me where the salvia root is/can be found? plz, i've searched and looked EVERYWHERE! and i can't find a thing, so um, some help plz?
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lmmspartan wrote: »
    Hey um, like Riaee said, this has been asked a hundred times, (srry i'm stupid) can anybody tell me where the salvia root is/can be found? plz, i've searched and looked EVERYWHERE! and i can't find a thing, so um, some help plz?

http://www.pwmap.ru/pwi/
    select Herbs>Salvia Root>voila. :)

Also necro b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Devoured - Raging Tide
    Devoured - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well I noticed something the other day when I was out picking a few herbs. That every time I would come back for the herbs that I already picked once it wouldn't be in the same spot. It would be like between 3-8 steps from the spot where I first picked it. O.o But once you find them just remember the place and you can find it again pretty easy.
  • Currss - Archosaur
    Currss - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just have like a special herbing day where I just fly/run in your cases where I pick up any herbs and stuff I find
    Part Jamaican, Part English, Plain Awesome. Stuffff to come