PWI Fondest Memories

Vixey - Raging Tide
Vixey - Raging Tide Posts: 296 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
What are probably the best memories *be it funny or w/e* you have had on this game b:cute

Mine: When I first started playing and I asked a Venomancer how to tame a pet *LOL*

When I first played a Venomancer and got to level 15 and realized why I didn't have a pet yet *nubbbbbb*

When the first FB I did was just me and my friend and we were goin "WTF?!" on why we couldn't complete it. b:chuckle

Yours?
"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -Anonymous

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aww my cat likes you b:chuckle
Post edited by Vixey - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Most of mine were closed beta and early open beta. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv4nkI-JUNY

Which reminds me I need to make another one.

-fb19 with all 19s and 20s and archer tanking the boss
    -PvE TW
    -Lots more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    your siggy is rather distracting lol

anyway...i remember when i was a noob and you know how when you dont finish a skill it says interupted? well i kept seeing that and i thought it meant someone was ksing me lol and i was "stop interupting me!" even though there was no one in my area
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Best things that i remember pleasantly were:
    my first pve TW we were nearly 30 people all around lvl 60 and finished it like less than 1 minute before time ended
    and second has to be when I went first time to OHT I was pretty "spastic" about how it looked and all for several days.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Accumulation of the times that I party grinded with friends at alucards, lake of woe, and fish. And all the times we got crashed and had to defend ourselves. It might seem wierd but stuff like that really spiced up the game and made it interesting. Had some nice memories than, too bad thats all history now =/
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The first time I saw Mantavip, I almost b:fatb myself.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sad
    me want what Moog had.
    xD

well some nice memories me had...me FB19
    XD
    we screwed up so....so.....very bad
    b:surrender
    then me got a decent squad going and we finished quickly.
    was pretty fun since me figured no FB would be as bad as that.
    (^.^)'
    although me has been in worse BHs lol...
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sad
    me want what Moog had.
    xD

well some nice memories me had...me FB19
    XD
    we screwed up so....so.....very bad
    b:surrender
    then me got a decent squad going and we finished quickly.
    was pretty fun since me figured no FB would be as bad as that.
    (^.^)'
    although me has been in worse BHs lol...

Yeah if I was in your situation I would actually hate it.. sure you can get to 90 incredibly fast and it takes little to no grinding but the pvp fights that occurred at the grinding spots when pvp free leveling didn't exist was the only thing that kept me playing once the exponential exp curve of death started.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My fondest moments was reaching lvl 59 for the last of the normal moves and reaching lvl 89 and going Sage.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver
    YouStoleMyPi - Dreamweaver Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember being scared of level 7 mobs.
    I remember trying to climb all trees I was meeting.
    I remember being over excited when I got my true form skill.
    I remember running for 30mins none-stop in tiger form.
    I remember stalking people naked.
    I remember dying from Krixixx then trying every levels to see if I could solo him like he soloed me.(finally happenedb:laugh)
    Well, I had really great moments with dreamweaver people, they are so funb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because being random isn't enough.b:thanks

Life is just a way to have fun before dying, so stop killing my fun.
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Most memorized game's event at New Year holidays:

1. Raised reputation up to 2034
    During only one solo pass of Frozen Grounds (not including boss) got 3 Dark Stamps of 5 level, each per 7 reputation.
    2. Got gold form from the boss in FB39 (helping in bh).
    3. Got Tome of 3rd level (+8 Vitality and +9 Magic).
    4. Few times passed FB29, helping lowleves, including tanking of Quinzi.
    5. About 6 times helping bh squads in Frozen Grounds.
    Almost every second time got agro from the Fushma.
    Last time I start to run from it, instead to wait until it will kill my hero.
    Using Holy Path and Distance Shrink was running from him about 12 seconds, then returning back to help my squad and found, that Fushma still following me (then he hit my hero).

And many other things, including most of skills maxed, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Entheomania - Dreamweaver
    Entheomania - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My very first TW, being PVE, having NO CLUE wtf to do but kept pulling mobs...luckily I had a barb sticking really close to me ( can't remember who though D: ) who always grabbed the mobs I pulled, making sure I didn't die. <3 Equinox!

Doing culti 49 on Dreamweaver, being too low lvl for it but helping anyway since I had a herc, having 3 venos heal and whole time going please don't die, please don't die!

Getting my very first quest for Frost City, going in with another BM my lvl, attempting to solo the entire thing, spending hours killing mobs and having a blast not knowing wtf we were doing (a long time ago, before everyone and their mom was doing FC?).

Most of my good memories from PW are from the very early days of Dreamweaver, before everyone was a high level and we had to do our fb's/bosses at our level.

-Toxic
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    With my wiz on HT (first character), I was around level 15 - 20 when even mobs a few levels below me were hard to beat....because I had forgot to add to my stats since about level 2 or 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    those memories have returned for me when i started playing in Raging Tide.
    only problem is that everybody started on oracles REALY fast. making it no fun for just about everybody.

finished my third TW, first PvE one. and completed it in 52minutes.
    Resolve, thank you for this opportunity.
    Also doing FB19 with people not higher then 23, so much fun and we still made it.
    getting to play with a new class was also very rewarding. new skills. not trying to **** up your build (i haven't ^^) learning to PVP with sins and psy's

to be honest. i'm glad a new server has started.
    (and yes i realize i'm 69 and yes i've used bunch of oracles, because i wanted to stick with the higher-lvl's en YES i paid it myself...)
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Saving up enough money and buying the Battlecat I've wanted for so long. That was when it was about 4.000.000 coins.

Heheh.
    Belligero
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My fondest memories... Was back in my old faction. Equinox will offer me many fond memories, I'm sure, but SkyLight had offered me a lot up until I joined Equinox.

I remember being close with about three people at a time - Imprisoned, Lingie, and Riney. Lol, we spammed faction chat so much. Well, Lingie and Riney did, Imp and I barely talked. Krittycat was cool too :o

Then me and Imp hooked up and soon after a huge faction fight causing Lingie and Riney to leave. AFterwards, I kept to myself in faction chat. It took a long while, but I eventually became close with Elve, Yrana, PeaceMakerXI, and a few others who came and went within SkyLight.

Spamming world chat with Elve and Saiha = <3.

The TT runs to get my TT60 magic sword were so much fun. It was me, Yrana, Imp, Elve, and PeacemakerXI... And I had so much damn fun, lol.

Then SkyLight fell apart but most of us are still close. Sadly, Yrana quit the game and we barely talk on msn anymore. PeacemakerXI barely plays as well but I talk to him on msn everyday, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver
    Seika_Chi - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    At my lvl 36 when 5friends i always partied with kidnapped me to help em with their quests in fb39 (the rest were lvl38) one wiz,cleric n archer and two venos me being one of em. Sure spend a long time sneaking around a making ping pong tactics when one of us took aggro.

When i joined while it was snowing in lost =3 looks so great at night.

When another fact barb chased our leader back to the entrance in fb69 after we finished 20x3, both were in pk. my leader was shouting and me to get him in the squad again and was relifed when he timed out xD

Am still having a great tiem when with all my friends =3
    Dreamsweavers GhostDogz are looking for you to join the pack =). We are still small but are growing into a fun, friendly and helpful fact. We value that our lower lvls also get the experience they need for their class, so we get some awsome ppl =). all we ask of u is to be okay active (not has to be on 7days a week, 1 is enough) and to bring ur good mood =3 cya ingame!

Pm:
    Sinalee
    SSillver
    Sedochlup
    AnnaKantara
    Ulnar
    Keyla (USA)
    All but Keyla from Europ, and all l=low cast L ()^.^()
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My Fondest Memories was when I played on HT and was with my best mate...Releon (he was with me in at least 10 of my many guilds i was in b:laugh)

I miss him....A great guy and an awesome mate of mine

Respect to you Rel...whereever you are and whatever your playing

Another good memory was when I hit level 70 and got out of that god damm swamp lol
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Dynaskid_MM - Dreamweaver
    Dynaskid_MM - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The time when me and my two other friends attack dipter XD
    the time when my friends and i was having fun and didnt care about anything but just to have fun.....now we all went our separate ways b:cry
    i miss those good times when we just have fun b:sad
  • Hollyyy - Lost City
    Hollyyy - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Probalbly coming outa hospital after recovering from ovarian cancer, and finding ur e-boyfriend cheating on you 3 weeks before you were due to go meet him. b:dirty i lol'd.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Has to be me joining my very first faction after a fail first FB that u ever seen b:chuckle
    Other than that, my friends that i met in PWi b:thanks
    b:dirty
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ~Tanking the bosses in FB39 at level 49 w/ a 51 Veno and 52 Cleric. (guess this falls under 'doing stuff with people your own level' that others have listed)
    ~Thinking that a level 47 BM was 'SO awsum' and high level, and when he tanked my FB19 Human (AoEing the whole first room), it was like, 'OMGYAY<3 o.o".
    ~Talking to said level 47 BM as he spammed up the chat in City of the Lost (sellling fireworks on the 4th of July). I wasted 400k and most of my armor on those fireworks. >>
    ~Getting my shadou cub at level 54. I found it in AH for 1.5 mil, it was my level, with maxed-for-it's-level flesh ream and bash.
    ~My first TW. It was just plain awesome. Confusing, but awesome. I died so many times. QQ
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember getting to level 10 or so on my Wizard on Heaven's Tear then switching to Sanctuary for unknown reasons then switching BACK to Heaven's Tear because WC on Sanctuary was nothing but spam and people fighting. b:chuckle

Then I quit and came back and started Dreamweaver. b:victory
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think my most fond memories have happened in the past few months when I found my home faction, Rebel. I made so many friends in there. And another fond memory is just talking in WC, shouting out random stuff, or singing a song in WC.
    >.<
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    my fondest memory is now because im gonna quit this gameb:shocked now Cya
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My first WQ.. I didnt went afk lol.. just to see if something was gonna happen :P

When neinbeasts got in boutique, a guildie (who now is my best friend AND my in-game hubby) got one and he drove me around. From 1k streams to Cromagnon Village. The whole way I was screaming "YOU'RE GONNA GET ME KILLED!!!!" He ended up being dead tho...

me using the free make-over scroll you get at lvl 30 something at lvl 84... I was scared id **** up my char.. Infact.. I improved it alot :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My fondest memory would probably be running around with guildies and seeing who could get closest to different bossies before we got agro'd and killed. b:victory

Also my first TT...didn't understand what the hands did, and no matter how many times they clapped me I never learned...cleric wanted to kill me by the end of the run. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    for me it was when my very first character was still lvl 33 and i grinded mobs till i was able to buy a complete fairy set. Awww miss cheap gold.

also one of the funnest FB's i ever did when my first character was lvl 20, with a bunch of other lvl 20s.. and we did our fb19s together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary
    _MonoxidE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Buying my first gold at 108k each which went towards my first panther mount.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wine'ing them fb29s.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    What I can think about ATM:

- My first TW (HT). Man, I had a ton of fun. Was on HT server. RavenHawk was a small-ish guild, we weren't a ton of people, even less on the Ventrilo server... I was what, a lv28 BM? Lol. Oh and the pay that went with it. I bought a polar bear with that.

- RavenHawk, TheEmpire and Legion factions (HT). I kept in touch with some of the old RH members for a while, because we had moved to TheEmpire together, then to Legion. When DW popped up, I fled there... was just too sick of the drama. I miss these folks really (Kat, Rusty, Jon, Teyla, Proh, birdie, all that bunch, I know I'm missing people... if you see this, Kusandaa is on DW server under XanZerstorer, and he wants PMs!!)

- Adult channel in Legion Ventrilo (HT). One word: LMFAO. Some of us literally lived there. Source of many, many, many laughs and inside jokes. These people still hold my **** card. Grrrr.

- Living through 8 exploding mobs in FB39 (at lv75 or so), while most of the squad died (HT). Wait. The rest of the squad died too... of laughter over Ventrilo...

- Dying to same the mobs, 10 levels over... (DW)

- Feral (DW). Damnit, I love you guys. Seriously. Thspawklez, smurfs, butts and fial typos included.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D: