Auctioneer/Bank suggestions

ladyamen
ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hi, I think there are some things that could be better at the auctioneer

1. I think that its not fair, that those who offer an item can cancel the auction although someone already bid on this! and those who bid for an item cant cancel and get they money back, if they change ones mind! I think that the risk for bidding something very low must be absolute so that the freedom of the economy is guaranteed! Right now they can use that only for lower prices of some rare Items and dont offer they Items seriously b:angry

2. The second thing is, i dont like that once you select your Clothes-Items to your favourite-list you cant preview them again! You have to search them again in the "filter items" that is really circuitous

3. The last thing is, when you sell something you can simply click the right-button of the mouse and the item jump automaticly to the NPCs sell-spot, i really like to use this option b:victory
BUT it would be great when the same abbillity would be possible with the banker! So you dont have to look everytime if this item is already inside the banker-safe-slots or you need a free place :( it would be much more faster if this would going by a right click on the items too, so they would be put automaticly in

would be soo good if the developers could do that in the next time b:bye